Follow your heart

WALL to BRIDGE

 

“Ding dong” Nichkhun heard the doorbell. “ding dong” the doorbell ring once again. He lazily get up from the couch. “Ding dong” the doorbell rings for the third time. “Can’t you just wait there?!? I am coming okay!!!??” Nichkhun yelled due to frustration. He harshly opens the door and found Yoona standing there, staring at him with a blank face.
“Ahh…ah.. Yoona.. Why are you here?” Nichkhun muttered.
“I think we need to talk, and don’t get me wrong we need to talk about Wooyoung and Tiffany” Yoona said still with a blank face. “But it is better if we need to talk inside your house. Don’t you think?” she continued.
“Ah.. Yes come in” Nichkhun answered. He showed the way to Yoona. Yoona hide the amazement of how great the house is, she need to act cold in front of Nichkhun.
“Sorry for yelling” Nichkhun apologized as he guided Yoona to her seat. “Do you want something to drink… maybe juice?” Nichkhun asked smiling
“I don’t came here for that Nichkhun-sshi, I came here to talk, to talk something concerning Wooyoung and Tiffany” Yoona replied, he really wants to drink something but of course she needs to be cold.
“Ah okay.. So what is the matter all about?” Nichkhun asked as he sit beside Yoona. Yoona slightly move away. “Ah sorry” Nichkhun apologized as he realized how close their bodies are.
“ Wooyoung and Tiffany broke up” Yoona said still not looking at Nichkhun’s face. Nichkhun just nod, this cause Yoona to get angry. “So you know that they broke up!?” Yoona asked in a high voice, facing him. Nichkhun is shocked at Yoona’s sudden reaction.
“Yeah…Wooyoung told me this morning” Nichkhun replied even though he is still shock at Yoona’s action.
“So you know why?!” Yoona exclaimed, she is looking at Nichkhun’s eyes.
“No I don’t” Nichkhun answered
“What? You don’t even care to ask? Wow!.. They broke up because of us!” Yoona exclaimed
“Because of us? Why?” Nichkhun asked
“Of course they are arguing because of us and of course Tiffany unnie stand before me and Wooyoung oppa stand before you… You still don’t get the point?” Yoona sighed
“ I get it.. but that couple is not like that” Nichkhun said
“Huh?”
“I mean they will never break up because of other people. They will never let anyone ruin their relationship. They will never break their relationship” Nichkhun said still thinking the real possibilities of why Wooyoung and Tiffany broke up.
“They just did Nichkhun, and that is because of us” Yoona said now with a calmer voice.
“So what do you want to do?” Nichkhun asked. He knows Yoona for a long time and he knows she plans something.  Yoona opened to tell Nichkhun the plan but interrupted by the ring of her phone.
“I just need to answer it, please wait for a minute” Yoona stand up and walk away from Nichkhun.
“Oh umma!” Yoona said as she heard the voice of her mother on the other line.
“Yoona-ah, we are going back now, maybe we can get there this evening” the other line said
“Umma do you want me to fetch you at the bus station?” Yoona asked
“No we are okay, do you want to talk to Mason?” her mother asked and she give the phone to Mason. “Umma?”
“Mason-ah!!!” Yoona exclaimed as she heard the voice of her son.
“Umma can I ask you something?”
“What it is honey?”
“Umma, why I don’t have a father?” Mason asked
“F…  fa…father… ah yah Mason I told you I am your mother at the same time your father”
Although Yoona is far from where Nichkhun is, he still can hear clearly what they are talking about and he got shocked when he heard about the father thing. “So Mason doesn’t know who his father is?” Nichkhun tought.
“Mason-ah can you please pass the phone to grandma?”
“Okay but please answer me when we get there okay?” Mason said before passing the phone to his grandmother.
“Yoona, I am just going to tell you what happened when we get there okay?” the mother of Yoona said after Mason passed the phone. “Okay I am running out of battery I am going to end this call” her mother said before ending the call. Yoona sighed what really happened to Mason causing him to ask that all of the sudden. Yes all of the sudden.
“Sorry for that I mean, sorry for interrupting our discussion, I just want to tell you that both of us should make a way to have Wooyoung and Tiffany go back to each other” Yoona said as he walk close to where Nichkhun is.
“But that is their life Yoona, we don’t need to do this” Nichkhun answered as he stand up to face Yoona
“You like it or not, you will help me because they broke up because of us” Yoona said as she looked away from Nichkhun’s gaze. She is not comfortable with the way Nichkhun stares at her. “Can you please stop staring?”
“Ah… I am sorry” Nichkhun just realized Yoona doesn’t feel with the way he is close with her or how he stares at her.
“I will meet you tomorrow to plan I hope you cooperate… I am leaving” Just as yoona should leave. Nichkhun grabbed her wrist.
“I think it is time to talk something, this is concerning me and you” Nichkhun said. Yoona faced him with a confused look.
“How old Mason is?” Nichkhun asked
“ Four” Yoona replied not thinking first. Then there she realized that is a wrong move. Saying the age of Mason is a bad idea, that is a clue of who is Mason’s father
“Four? Who is his father?” Nichkhun asked. Yoona eyes grew bigger with Nichkhun’s question. She doesn’t what Nichkhun to know who Mason’s father is. He doesn’t want Nichkhun to know that Mason is his son.
“You don’t need to know it!” she exclaimed
“By any chance, do I know his father?” Nichkhun asked
“Why are you asking all of these?” Yoona said, trying to get Nichkhun’s hands off at her wrist but to no avail, she can’t take it off. So he just looked away from his eyes.
----- Before you read the next part if you want you can play 2PM-Like A Movie -----
“Yoona… babe answer me please” Nichkhun said. Yoona’s eyes grew big again. This is the first time in five years he called her ‘that’ again. “You heard me right Yoona, I called you babe because I still consider you as my girlfriend. I left you physically Yoona but not here” Nichkhun said as he point his forehead “and here” Nichkhun continued this time but now he pointed at his heart. “ You are still in my heart and mind Yoona” Nichkhun said as he hugged Yoona. Yoona’s tears are staring to form. But he pushed Nichkhun away.
“My heart says I still love you but my mind is telling me the opposite, I am sorry Nichkhun last time I followed my heart but I ended up hurting myself. Now I need to follow my mind… to be happy once again” Yoona said
“Why can’t you accept me again?” Nichkhun asked, also tears from his eyes are forming.
“If life is that easy, I will do it right away as soon as you came back to Korea, but Nichkhun it is not like that. Ah about the plan I think we can’t do it, don’t worry I will try my best to do it alone and please about our past, forget about it, find your true love and I know that is not me” Yoona said and he walked away from Nichkhun but Nichkhun hugged her from behind.
“Please follow you heart.. jebal” Nichkhun begged as he hugged her tightly. “What is love if it is not you Yoona? Ask anything from me except forgetting and loving you” Nichkhun said still crying. Yoona faced him.
“Nichkhun please don’t be like th” Yoona is interrupted by Nichkhun who immediately kissed her before completing what she has to say. At first Yoona tried to break the kiss but Nichkhun is much stronger than her but later she gave in and replied to the kiss. The kiss is a passionate one.  It lasted for a long 5 minutes.
“I love you Yoona”
I love you too Nichkhun but” Yoona said but Nichkhun put a finger at her lips
“Shhh please don’t continue I am begging “ Nichkhun said
“But I am afraid of something, I still want us to be friends again okay so don’t be like this.. I am leaving and don’t try to stop me again” Yoona said and she gave him a weak smile. Nichkhun fulfill Yoona’s wish not to stop her.
“Yoona I will wait for you to change your decision. I will wait for the day you can accept me again. I will do anything. I will wait even it takes forever. Remember I will always love you” Nichkhun said but he knows only him can heard what he just said.
After Yoona closed the door of Nichkhun she turned to the door but she didn’t open it. No not this time. “Nichkhun I don’t know if I can come back to you again. I am just afraid that you will leave me again, if you can wait, can you still wait for a long time? Take care of yourself…do it for me” she whispered so Nichkhun won’t heard her.
“I love you” they both said at the same time but the difference is they don’t hear what each other said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I updated. I think this is my longest chapter so far but that is still not long. I want to make you cry but i know this is such a big fail. Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words. What do you think about the song that I included. Tell me if it just make my story worse so i will not do it next time or tell me if you like it. Follow me jestingjest.tumblr.com PLEASE. Cause i need followers.