Be Strong Yoona

WALL to BRIDGE

 

“What!” Okay we are going” Tiffany looked at Wooyoung with a tense on her eyes

“What’s wrong” Wooyoung asked, a bit afraid of what Tiffany’s answer will be. “Fany-ah tell me”

“Mason”

------

After the news, Yoona rushed into the hospital where Mason is. Mason tried to save his toy, a ball that he is playing when it get into the road, but then a fast car approached in. Now Mason lost a lot of blood and right now he needed a blood transfusion. Yoona didn’t know anyone who is compatible with mason. Mason is type o and she only knew one person who is type O but she is certainly sure, that person can’t help right now and besides, that person is in a very far away land.

“Doctor what happened?” Yoona asked the doctor as she saw him walk out of the emergency room where Mason is. The doctor take a deep breath before answering “We will do everything we can, don’t worry”

“Don’t worry?!?!? Is that the only thing you can tell me right now, don’t worry??? Are you really doing your job? He is my son of course I should worry, he is in the emergency room, he lost too much blood , I can’t find anyone who is compatible and yes I shouldn’t worry right?!? After all these things?!!? You can just tell me not to worry??!!??” Yoona exclaimed just in time her friends rush in.

Jessica tried to console Yoona “Yoona, please calm down”

“Unnie” Yoona cried “Unnie I don’t know what will I do if” Yoona can’t continue her sentence as the tears are flowing like crazy from her eyes. And no she didn’t want to think what will happen next.

“He will be fine Yoona, he will be” Taeyeon said as she hug Yoona tightly.

“He is strong like you” Tiffany said as she hugs Yoona too. Soon all the girls joined the other girls hugging.

“He is also strong like his father” Wooyoung commented, earning death glares form the other eight girls and so he hide behind Taecyeon’s back.

But Yoona wished that time that Nichkhun is really beside her. She wished that there is Nichkhun who can make her stronger “yes be strong like your father” she thought

FLASHBACK

Yoona just came from a late night dance practice and she is just going home alone.

“Hey miss want to have some fun?” said a man with a smug look, accompanied by other two men, obviously they are drunk.

“Going home? Let’s go to heaven first” said the other man with a long messy hair and beard on

“That will be fun” said the shortest as he caressed her face.

“Don’t touch me!” Yoona pushed the shortest man’s hand, she wanted to run but the first man grabs her wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going???’ Yoona tried to put away the man’s grip, but the man is just too strong.

“You’re beautiful but strong too, I like that” the man tried to kiss her but they both heard a masculine voice “one girl versus three ugly boys? That isn’t fair dudes” Yoona turned around to see her knight in shining armor, she saw a smirk from the boy but what got her attention is he have an angelic features a great contrast to his voice.

“Who do you think you are?’ the shortest man her spoke up, annoyed by his presence. “ I think you don’t care, I’m suggesting you to take your hands away from that lady or else”

“or else what!” the one who is holding Yoona interrupted

“You might don’t see the sun tomorrow” Nichkhun answered with a grin. “let’s fight let’s see who’ll win” Nichkhun smirked” it’s been a long time since I did this so” Nichkhun continued before giving them  a punch each and in not more than ten seconds all the drunk men were laying their butts off in the ground without consciousness “severs them right” he turned to Yoona “are you okay”. Are you okay?”

“Yoona stared at her savior’s eyes with hung open “Ye…yes” she stuttered.

“You should give me reward for this” Nichkhun said, his lips were spread in a sly smile.

“Eh?” Yoona asked

“Treat me for dinner?” Nichkhun replied

“I would love to… I mean of course, right now?” Yoona asked

“Your choice” Nichkhun answered with a grin

“But how about them” pointing to the drunk men.

“That’s not a strong punch, they will still see the sun” they both laughed “I am Nichkhun” Nichkhun said extended his hands

“I am Yoona” Yoona shakes Nichkhun’s hand, they both smile at each other knowing a very good future ahead of them.

-----

“I’m going to get some things for Yoona” Yuri said, Yoona still can’t stop crying “I’m going with you” Taecyeon said

“No I’m going alone’ Yuri insisted, she thinks that for the mean time it would be the best to avoid him.

“Yul, it’s now late at night just go with him” Sunny said still consoling Yoona and telling her that mason will be okay.

The whole ride to Yoona’s house is in complete silence, and awkward as well

“I’ll wait you here” Taecyeon said as he opens the door for Yuri.

“Your choice” Yuri said with a blank expression.

“Of course I will” Taecyeon commented as he watch Yuri enters the house. He know his problem with Yuri is a big one but mason is a bigger one, so he decided to call someone

“Hey Khun! How’s new Zealand?” Taecyeon greeted

“It’s good but I want to be there in Korea more” Nichkhun replied “ But overseas calls are a bit expensive so is there something wrong?” Nichkhun continued

“Hmmm… You know Mason right?” Taecyeon asked

“Yeah.. Yoona’s son you mean? What happened” the man in another country said.

“Well I don’t think you need to know or you do but I’m going to say it” Taecyeon said

“Hey Taec?!? What’s really the matter? This concerns Yoona so tell me” Nichkhun encouraged

“Mason… mason got bumped and he is critical right now” Taecyeon said with a serious voice

“What?!?! Why you didn’t tell me directly, I will book the earliest flight I might see” Nichkhun exclaimed and then the connection got lost.

“Wow!  I don’t know if this is because of the father instincts or just plainly this concerns Yoona” Taecyeon whispered.

“What instincts?” Yuri asked

“I told Khun about Mason’s accident” Taecyeon answered as he helps Yuri to load the things in his car.

“WHAT!!!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Relax I didn’t tell his relationship with Mason” Taecyeon said as he open the car’s door for Yuri.

“you better not” Yuri glared and sat into the passenger’s seat.

Taecyeon started the engine. ‘Why?”

“Because she can’t handle too much problems”

“So you think you can?” Taecyeon asked,  pertaining to the problem they have.

“Shut up and just drive!”

-----

“Miss Im?” the doctor looked around the group of people.

“Waeyo?” Yoona stand up so she’ll get recognized.

‘Can I talk to you in a private place?’ Yoona followed the doctor’s direction. The doctor motion Yoona to sit.

“It seems that your son lost a lot of blood and he need a blood transfusion immediately and we can’t find anyone that is compatible with your son’s blood type, so do you know anyone?’ the doctor check some of the documents on the table.

“I am going to find, I’ll try hard to find one” Yoona said with a sad expression

“But please do it as fast as you can, because your son’s life is in risk.

“ I understand” Yoona nods

----

“Hmmm I think you should all go home now?” Yoona said “It’s late you know” she continued

“Unnie, you know we’ll always be here for you” Seohyun commented.

“just go home, I can take care of myself” Yoona replied with a smile

“just call us if you need us” Hyoyeon said as she hug Yoona

“Here are your clothes and mason’s too” Yuri added as she gave Yoona her things

“Kamsahamnida Yuri-ah”

“We’re just gonna drive you home girls” Wooyoung said

They all said their goodbyes to each other and when they leave Yoona sit in one of the hospital benches.  She is thinking about her problems, the two namjas of her life, Nichkhun and Mason.

 “Why are you here?” Yoona asked Nichkhun as she saw him staring at her.

“Why you didn’t tell me? Wae?!?” Nichkhun exclaimed with tears flowing from his eyes. “You thought I wouldn’t be a good father right?’ he continued

“I don’t understand you Khun” Yoona said nervously

“Why you never said a thing about Mason? You know that I have the rights for him!” Nichkhun exclaimed, Yoona take a back with Nichkhun shouting.

“I didn’t mean to shout, I’m just really shocked that’s all” Nichkhun said, he grab Yoona’s wrist “let’s start all over again”

“What?” But instead of answering her to her surprise Nichkhun hugged her tightly. “Let’s start again, a family with Mason” Nichkhun said as he release the hug. He put his lips closer to hers but stopped when they heard a group of doctors and nurses rushing inside the emergency room, the room where mason is.

“Mason-ah!”

-----

A/N: I am so sorry to give you a bad chapter, look exams are just over and obviously (and we will have another soon) I can't think and with all the recent news about our Thai Prince, i just can't focus but I am good now. thank you for those who leave comments and to those who subscribed. I hope soon Nichkhun will come back to his activities because I need him, we all need  him and dear Nichkhun when you and Yoona are together on one music show or something just approach her because we need an interaction please!!!

Nichkhun: But  too many cameras

Me: Just go don't mind them , please oppa

Nichkhun: You said so

*That's my crazy part, don't mind it