Khunnie Birthday

Saying I Love You

After a few months ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri finally gave birth to her first child with Nichkhun on General Hospital Seoul. Yuri child- male, very sweet face like his father. Yuri is still confused about what to give proper names to their children.

"Oppa, what is the name of our children?" asked Yuri

Nichkhun for a moment think of a name to her child, as well as the other reply. They all tried to propose a name for the child's Nichkhun and Yuri. Then Victoria tried to propose a name.

"What about Khunnie name?" Victoria said softly

"Khunnie" said Nichkhun wonder

Victoria nodded. Having thought about it all nodded. They agree with the proposed Victoria. Then Yuri nodded, agreeing with the proposal of Victoria. They all agreed to give a name Khunnie for the child's Nichkhun and Yuri. Nichkhun can not think anymore so he agreed. Since then their child named Khunnie. Yuri to come home from the hospital, Nichkhun immediately buy all the goods and the need for Khunnie. Every day Yuri and loving care of my heart, and every Nichkhun who came home from work the first time he did was to meet the children and his beloved wife. Nichkhun always guard and protect them from harm. He was willing, if no one dared to hurt them. Khunnie also grow well on the protection and affection from both parents. And after several years Khunnie was in elementary school.

At school Khunnie ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Khunnie thought today was the best for him but did not. He did not see her father in the front seats but who he saw was his mother. In school there was a talent contest. He does not know his father makes a surprise for him outside the school and the teachers already know. Khunnie is the last and current participants Khunnie rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the stage, the lights suddenly went out school. All students, teachers and parents ran out of school and leave Khunnie who is still on stage. Khunnie frightened she ran into the halls of the school alone. Then he saw a light on the road out of school and he heard his mother calling him. Khunnie ran out and was surprised to see the surprise of his father and mother, because when he came out everyone says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHUNNIE". He forgot that today was his birthday. He saw his father bring birthday cakes, and her mother at her side. Khunnie immediately ran and hugged his father.

"DAD" said Khunnie then run to embrace her father. "You coming? And you remember my birthday?"

"Yes my son. Yes I'm sorry, son, father of late. Yeah dad remember your birthday, it's impossible to forget dad" Nichkhun said, kissing her cheek Khunnie

"I do not kiss me in front of him" Khunnie said, pointing toward a little girl

Khunnie, Yuri and Nichkhun approached the little girl. Khunnie introduced.

"Khunnie dear, whom the little girl who is beautiful?" Yuri asked to Khunnie

"My father mother introduced this Min-Ah. Min-Ah introduce these parents" said Khunnie

"Oh. Hello uncle aunt. Min-Ah imnida" said Min-Ah

"Hello dear too. Khunnie Min-Ah is your girlfriend?" Yuri teases

"Mom" said Khunnie

After a while they continued chatting Khunnie birthday party. Before blowing out candles to pray Khunnie Khunnie after blowing out the candles. Then when the first cutting of the cake, he gave his first cake at the Min-Ah and make those around him laugh. Face reddened as they both show. And that's when Min-Ah and Khunnie closer.

The End