Day of Wedding and Anniversary Yuri

Saying I Love You

On the next day ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mr Horvejkul, Mrs Horvejkul, and Mr. Kwon preparing their wedding. Starting from the invitations, place, clothes, etc.. Finally the day came also waiting for the wedding day Yuri and Nichkhun. All eyes were on the way to Yuri who Nichkhun. Yuri is so pretty and graceful when using a gown. When he arrived in front of them Nichkhun vows as priests mentioned antecedent. Once completed give promise that they exchanged rings and at Nichkhun want to pair in the radius of Yuri, he was nervous, so the ring falls. Sooyoung trying to find the ring and eventually met and then they proceed to install the ring. Suddenly all the guests shouted "Kiss ... Kiss ... Kiss ...". Nichkhun initially shy but Yuri suddenly kissed her gently and passionately. At the session of the photographs Yuri and Nichkhun was surprised to see Victoria come.

"Hi Yuri, Hi Nichkhun" Victoria said, waving his hand

"Victoria! What do you want?" Nichkhun said angrily

"Oppa should not be like that at Victoria. He's our friend too. Hi also Victoria" said Yuri persuade Nichkhun. Nichkhun nod

"It's okay Yuri I deserve it. Thank you for your friends think. I'm here just wanted to say congratulations on your marriage" Victoria said softly

"You're Victoria. And thank you again. You here alone?" asked Yuri

"Yes it together. Oh, no. I'm here with my husband" says Victoria

"WHAT? Prospective husband? Who?" asked Yuri and Nichkhun

"Honey let's go" Victoria said as she took her future husband

Not in Victoria is the husband thought Siwon. Finally, the four of them know each other better. And now the four of them became good friends. After completion of their wedding which took place a few months months ago, they both got the happy news of another friend who the other friends who are also married. Taecyeon married Yoona, Sooyoung Chansung married, Wooyoung married to Taeyeon, Tiffany married Junsu, Junho Hyoyeon married. On that day the anniversary of Yuri and Nichkhun will give him a surprise on the day of nature. Nichkhun send a message to Yuri that at 10 o'clock tonight Yuri have to go out alone.

"Yuri, tonight at 10 you must leave the house. Alone. Ok

Nichkhun "

Yuri follow what Nichkhun said antecedent. After 10 Yuri out on his own and he saw Nichkhun waiting in the car outside the fence. However, all of a sudden there are women who ask for help to the injured Nichkhun, Nichkhun and Yuri helped her and took her to the hospital. She was in so much pain and damage objects that are on the car. Such as flowers, dolls, greeting cards, dress, and even a birthday cake Yuri. Arriving at the hospital. Nichkhun brought her to the hospital, while waiting in the parking Yuri and Yuri is very sad that made her cry when she saw her gift destroyed by a woman. Nichkhun tried to comfort her.

"Saeng-il chughahabnida. Saeng-il chughahabnida. Saeng-il Yuri. Saeng-il chughahabnida" Nichkhun singing to Yuri Yuri as well as a tear. "Do not cry anymore Yuri. I promised to replace all of that" Nichkhun said and hugged Yuri

"Oppa, you do not need to replace it. Because the crux is not a gift, but your presence here with me Oppa" said Yuri's arms Nichkhun

"Thank you Yuri. You who are the best wife I ever had" says Nichkhun