I'm Promise

Saying I Love You

The next morning before their parents and parents Nichkhun Yuri home ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri woke up and saw Nichkhun still asleep, she saw, , and even kissed the face of Nichkhun. Soon Nichkhun Yuri woke up and kissed her forehead as saying good morning.

"Good morning dear" said Nichkhun

"This morning also Oppa" said Yuri

"Yuri time is it?" asked Nichkhun

"It was 6 am. It's too early for you oppa woke up at this hour. I take a shower and will prepare breakfast for us and after that we will go to school together," Yuri said with a smile. "Ok?"

"Ok" said Nichkhun

Once breakfast is finished. They eat together. Then the father, mother and father Yuri Nichkhun home. Yuri and Nichkhun welcome.

"My aunt, my uncle, my father, how his show last night? Come join us at breakfast first," said Yuri greeted aunts, uncles, and father.

"Oh hi honey. Last night the show is quite lively. We are well into the first room, shower and change clothes." Said the mother Nichkhun

"Oh. Ok aunt" said Yuri

Having finished breakfast, they both immediately went off to school. For fear of school final exams too late. After the exam they get 2 weeks off. After 2 weeks and finally exceeded graduation announcement appeared. In the search for Yuri's name originally did not meet, but after thinking about it in the name of Yuri Yuri tp open Kwon Yuri and after looking back at Yuri graduated. Yuri, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Yoona, and others who pass all. After graduating in the plan by his mother Yuri Nichkhun be a university with Nichkhun is at the University of Seoul. Yuri and Nichkhun also became engaged after his mother's love Nichkhun know Yuri, her mother wanted her son to marry as soon as possible but Nichkhun asked for the delay to completion of college. But it does not really make her happy for the friends Yuri and Nichkhun is a university with them. So that they are sad, although they often gather-together somewhere. Yuri's fate had not changed there is Nichkhun there also exist Victoria. Yuri is always different from the class of Nichkhun, while Victoria had always been a classmate of Nichkhun. And he said Victoria was little changed. But he never care about it because he did not know until whenever Victoria akn never be changed. Now the father Yuri had his own shop. Noodles and selling his father during his father's work, namely Siwon helped some friends who had a crush on Yuri as Yuri.

At the University of Seoul ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nichkhun and Yuri every day to go to college on a bike. Nichkhun and Yuri arrived at Seoul University. When Yuri had parked his bike problems. Nichkhun is the road ahead. But when Nichkhun want to help Victoria came suddenly pulled Nichkhun and looked toward Yuri. Yuri felt his heart in shreds to pieces when she saw her fiance was brought by another woman. Victoria did not know that Nichkhun and Yuri got engaged so well with Siwon. Therefore Voctoria and Siwon was reckless approach Nichkhun or Yuri. Because it hurt to leave Yuri Nichkhun with Victoria. Nichkhun Victoria released her hand from his arm and immediately pursue Yuri.

"Yuri, wait a minute!" Nichkhun cried

Yuri did not stop and continued running. Until finally exhausted and Yuri Yuri finally caught by Nichkhun. And Nichkhun began to explain everything.

"Yuri-ah. Why did you leave me alone with Victoria?" asked Nichkhun

"So let alone who should I do there? What I have seen you two? So?" Yuri snapped crying

"I'm sorry dear. Maybe he did not know if we got engaged. That's probably because we do not wear an engagement ring" Nichkhun tried to calm Yuri and wipe away the tears

"Then when he will know if we are engaged? How long will I have to see you continue with him because he do not know if we are engaged?" Yuri asked who was still crying

"He'll soon know. I promise I'll buy you an engagement ring and he will soon know if we fiance" says Nichkhun. He wiped his tears and hugged Yuri. "I promise you love. I promise"