Thank You Yuri

Saying I Love You

"Thank You Nichkhun" Yuri said with a smile in the direction of Nichkhun

Nichkhun nodded. Nichkhun then went into her room as well as Yuri. After all people sleep only Yuri and Nichkhun who can not sleep about that. Yuri thought to think Nichkhun and Nichkhun also Yuri.

"Why is my heart pounding? Why do I keep thinking about Yuri? Did I fall in love with him?" Think Nichkhun, Nichkhun shook his head. "Impossible"

After thinking long enough eventually they both sleepy and go to bed because tomorrow is Monday where all people do their activities.

The next morning ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All of them gathered in the dining room. Nichkhun mom schedule. And all at once listened to breakfast.

"Unfortunately from now on you will go with Mr. Kwon to the office every day. While Nichkhun will go along with Yuri to school. What is quite clear?" Said the mother Nichkhun

Then Nichkhun and Yuri choke hear it. "WHAT?" Said Nichkhun. Yuri does not know that Nichkhun will be happy to be Yuri just be silent.

"Yeah like that schedule is" the mother said Nichkhun. Nichkhun mother looked at his watch "Oh what time is it now? You can be too late. Let's quickly go to school" continued the mother's Nichkhun

Without much further ado talk and Yuri on his feet and rushed from the presence of Nichkhun. Nichkhun who was surprised to see Yuri suddenly changed overnight. Without further ado Nichkhun also immediately pursue Yuri who had gone ahead. Yuri Nichkhun was still angry about last night. And Nichkhun also are concerned with Yuri who has not been too know the area around the house Nichkhun. Not long Nichkhun hear shouting Yuri. He was looking for the origin of the sound and he finds Yuri was scared.

"Yuri" Yuri Nichkhun look at troubled by the thugs in the neighborhood. Nichkhun not bear to see Yuri in disturbed by them. So without thinking anymore Nichkhun immediately beat them all. Without knowing it at one of the thugs beat up Nichkhun Nichkhun's head fell. Yuri ran towards Yuri Nichkhun and then helped him cry out for help, because the thugs cry Yuri was scared and ran. Yuri helped Nichkhun walk to the nearest store to treat wounds Nichkhun

"Hey, you still mad at me?" Said Nichkhun to Yuri

Yuri shook his head and smiled at Nichkhun. When arrived in front of the store directly treat Nichkhun Yuri. After completion of Yuri brings Nichkhun to school again. Nichkhun but do not know if Yuri injured leg. While on the way discovered that the secret of Yuri Yuri injured leg. Yuri falls and injuries in the leg Nichkhun see Yuri.

"Yuri-ah, you okay?" Said Nichkhun worry. Yuri nodded sluggish because of exhaustion. Yuri's face was pale white. "It was near the school, which I will take you to school now. Ok?" Nichkhun bargaining. But Yuri shook his head. Nichkhun not bear to see Yuri tired so, without thinking immediately picked Yuri Nichkhun like a bride. When Yuri and Yuri Nichkhun look to see Nichkhun, Nichkhun sudden heart beating fast and Yuri.

Arriving at the school is still in the carrying by Yuri and Yuri Nichkhun really in a state of unconsciousness because it has a lot of blood loss. All eyes were on Yuri and Nichkhun who suddenly come like that, especially victoria is a girl who likes Nichkhun but Nichkhun did not like it at all. Nichkhun do not care what people say about going on about him that he cared about now is Yuri who are conscious. When arrived in front of the nurse's Nichkhun quickly bringing Yuri into the room and immediately treat it. Everyone sees them through the window. Yuri woke up some time later.

"Khun Oppa?" Yuri looking Nichkhun

"Yes, Yuri. I'm here" said Nichkhun with low tone

"Oppa I where? And are you okay?" Said Yuri

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you Yuri" Yuri hugged Nichkhun


All the people saw them hugging, particularly Victoria and Siwon. That makes them both into heat. But behind the scenes it's Nichkhun is not concerned with those who see them hugging.