Sorry I Hurt You But I Love You Yuri

Saying I Love You
The next day at school ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Everyone laughed when Yuri and Nichkhun see through. Even friends Yuri and Nichkhun was laughing too. They were both surprised to see everyone. Finally they asked Sooyoung and Chansung what happened because they were both the most hard laugh.

"What's so funny? Is there anything wrong?" Nichkhun asked to Sooyoung and Chansung

"Yes there is anything wrong with us? Why are you all laughing?" Yuri asked, surprised

"Hahaha .... you see yourself on notice boards and in blogs Nichkhun" Sooyoung says with a laugh

"What is wrong with my blog?" asked Nichkhun

"Khun Oppa should take a look at the bulletin board" Yuri invite

"Ok. Let's see" said Nichkhun

When they see the notice board, they were shocked. Because there were photos of them while sleeping in the room last night Yuri. Nichkhun know it was her work so Nichkhun yelled.

"Mom I know you are here. So get out," cried her mother Nichkhun

"Khun Oppa not too harsh on the aunt" said Yuri

Nichkhun mother came out to face a smile as funny to see her sulking

"Calm down son, mother only moments you want to display to sleep" said her mother

Nichkhun who is so embarrassed by the photo on display by his own mother. Nichkhun so sulky and go away from the crowd.

"Nichkhun" cried her mother

"Calm aunt, who let me handle it," said Yuri. Then Yuri pursue Nichkhun alone

In the park before the school bell ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nichkhun is frustrated after seeing what is done by his mother. Yuri tries to comfort her. However, because the mood again Nichkhun who is bad and did not want the bother of others he accidentally slapped Yuri who tried to comfort her. Yuri was surprised and saddened by what Nichkhun do to her so that made her cry and go. Nichkhun regret what I had in him. He was looking everywhere Yuri, but Yuri says he remembers that he was facing today's math test. Nichkhun can only pray for Yuri though his heart was still upset.

Yuri in class before the bell to go home ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri was told by his teacher that tomorrow they will grade English exam. For Yuri's still easy, just one which he feared he did not know about the tenses. And lessons learned tenses not until he thought he would borrow a book for the exam tomorrow Nichkhun. School bells rang over. Today the home are accompanied by Yuri Yoona, Sooyoung and the other. He did not go home with Nichkhun two days because they were hostile. When she got home she was wondering how to take his Nichkhun padahalkan they are still hostile.

In the afternoon Yuri Room ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri was thinking about a strategy for how to pick up later tonight Nichkhun book. Then my mother called Nichkhun and Yuri Nichkhun who were in their rooms. When they came out they both met each other but they both looked away. Then they headed to the mother's Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun, Yuri, the three of us today want to go to an event. So the two of you will stay at home. Keep your home well yes" message to their mother's Nichkhun both

"But mother". "But aunt". Neither of them agrees with what the mother says Nichkhun.

"No buts. Bye" said the mother Nichkhun

Then the two of them locked themselves in rooms. It was getting dark and it seemed the weather was not friendly, suddenly raining. Then she sends a message to Nichkhun Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun weather was heavy rain and possible we were not able to go home. So we were forced to stay at the hotel and allow the new can come home tomorrow. Lock all doors before going to bed and do not forget to keep a good Yuri at home yes


Best wishes
Your mother "

Nichkhun for fear of being asleep so he locked the door from now when the rain started to rain. Then Yuri peeking out of the room to see Nichkhun lock all the doors indicating he would go to sleep. Yuri Nichkhun has a plan to lock the door when she quietly slipped into the room and took his Nichkhun.

"Oh where again his book? I need this quick" Yuri whispered softly

During Yuri find her book she did not realize Nichkhun has finished locking the door and immediately to the top. Yuri heard the sound of feet Nichkhun and immediately hid. But it seems Nichkhun know Yuri in his room because the door is open. So Nichkhun pretending to be asleep in order to Yuri out of his hiding place and Nichkhun be surprised.

"Hoam's late ... I'd better go to bed drowsy" said Nichkhun start drama.

Nichkhun asleep when Yuri came out of hiding and looking for a book Nichkhun. Yuri does not know Nichkhun only pretending to be asleep and he did not realize who he was looking for books to be near Nichkhun. After a while he was looking at last he saw a book which he is looking to be near the hand Nichkhun. Yuri hesitate to pick it up but after trying it he can get his book and that's when Nichkhun surprise.

Yuri holding hands. "Want you do with my book?" asked Nichkhun

"Hah! Not that you were asleep?" Yuri was both shocked and surprised

"I just pretend that I can surprise you" Nichkhun said. "Is this how a woman pick up a book a guy?" he asked with a cynical eye

"Get off me" said Yuri. But Nichkhun her hand more tightly and Nichkhun immediately pushed onto the bed and held him. So that Yuri can not go. But not at the thought by Nichkhun, Yuri suddenly cried and Nichkhun immediately persuade him not to cry again.

"Yuri, I'm sorry if I hurt you?" asked Nichkhun

"Yes, you hurt me from this morning" said Yuri, crying

"How can you say that?" Nichkhun asked again

"Because you'd slap me and now you attack me like want to me" Yuri said, crying loudly

Suddenly Yuri Nichkhun kissed her passionately. Yuri was surprised, first he still saw Nichkhun do that to him. Yuri then kissed him back and put his arm around the neck Nichkhun.

"I'm sorry I hurt you this morning. That's not my intention. And also sorry I did this to you. You are right I like people who want to someone. Forgive me Yuri. Mianhe. But I did it for love. I love Yuri. It love you. Sarangheo Yuri "Nichkhun said his heart to Yuri

"I've forgiven you oppa. Oppa I love you too. It is love. Sarangheo to Oppa" Yuri expressed his heart as well

Then they continue kissing them and they get excited. They do it for one night and they sleep together.

"Oh my God I want to be with. Forever." Yuri hope in the hearts