Summer Lovin'

Beneath the Seoul-filled Sky

Taecyeon and His Summer Love

     To all those who thought that Ok Taecyeon’s heart was waiting on SNSD’s Im Yoona are in for quite a surprise. Recently while on location in Jeju Island for an undisclosed reason, 2PM’s resident beast was seen engaging in PDA with an unnamed female.

     Though Yoona was also there on location, many workers have told our source that he has indeed been spending most of his time with this girl. Could this be a publicity ploy by JYP to bring this declining group back to life? Or has this girl tamed the beast?

     Stay tuned at everythingkpop! For all the breaking news!


[Updated @ 12:34 AM]

     We have just been notified that the unnamed girl is Yoon Ha Neul, JYP’s niece who is helping out with this mysterious shoot. She previously worked with 2PM on their as of yet unreleased “All Night Long” video. JYP has not made a comment as it is possible he does not know of this secret relationship. Perhaps he himself has given up on this group since many of their fans have turned their backs as well.

     She is of Korean descent as she is the daughter of Yoon Jae Hwa, an actress from the 80s, and sister to JYP’s wife. What a tangled family web they weave. Photos have since been released to the public in addition to those taken on Jeju Island.

     Netizens, naturally, jumped at the chance to comment on them. With comments like, “She’s pretty, but too dark” and ”Maybe she should stay out of the sun for a bit. She’d look better with him.” And also those addressing her weight, “She’s not fat, but she’s not skinny enough” or “She has beautiful curves. Lucky guy. Kekeke.” It seems the reaction is not as deadly as one would have guessed. Many were surprised that Taecyeon had chosen a non-idol for his mate.

     “Maybe he’s not the douche everyone thought. I think they’re cute together” and “2PM hwaiting! This proves I can date Wooyoung!” "What about Yoona-unni?"

     And those comments are from Korean fans. I suppose this means they approve of this relationship, real or not. What do you guys think? Post your opinions in comments.