2nd Note

A Love Note for You

It's been a week maybe? two weeks? I don't know and I'm still surprised how can I survive all this weeks without you with me.

I still kept your picture and I still saved your name in my phonebook as 'Yeoboo.'

I never intend to delete and change your contact name with your true name.

 

Is this wrong?

 

tell me if this is wrong, because I can't think straightly anymore... I don't have any spirit, i don't have any happy feeling that I used to have and showed it to you.

 

But few days ago, you send me a text. How happy I am at that time, I'm completely ignored it because my pointy finger push the button to read text from you.

 

"Hey." that's what you said. How strangely but I keep smile.

 

What I have to reply? 'Oh, I'm no longer your lover anymore.'

 

"Hey." that's all I can said.

 

We were talking and keep talking from morning till the time for lunch.

 

"Have you eat?" I asked you. how much I want to add 'Honey' after that question.

 

"Not yet." You said, made me worried. I want to tell you to go to have a lunch that time. But, I think it'll just give you an empty hope.

 

Once again, I felt broken.

 

That nice day ending with you didn't reply my last text.

 

1 minute I thought you busy.

 

5 minutes after, I thought you still have a class and not finished yet.

 

20 minutes after, I thought 'Yeah...you must be really busy' still holding my phone.

 

30 minutes...

 

and 1 hour....

 

Hopeless........

 

I put my phone on the floor when the clock show 11:30 pm. Already midnight and I can't hold my heavy eyes.

I sighed but keep smiling.

 

"Goodnight, Yeoboo" I said softly with a hope that words will arrived to you safely so you can hear my voice there.