A 'No' From You

A Love Note for You

It's like an age since the last note....

 

It's like more than an age since I promised to you that I'll be waiting for you...

 

And this time I will stay to hold on onto that promise, so please believe me... Put your faith in me like you always do.

 

Hanging in this kind of situation make my self couldn't concentrate to my own life. One thing I can is to begging to you whenever you kindly text me just to asked me what am I doing.

 

Wait, do you still love me?

 

You do,right? Because you won't texted me like that if you don't have any feeling toward me anymore.

 

And that day I dare myself to take a risk, to ask you same question but hope for the different answer.

 

'Not that answer anymore please, not that answer.' I'm praying inside my heart while my fingers keep typing the best words, perhaps it could make your heart melted or whatever then you will accept me back.

 

I'm waiting for a simple answer from you... Seconds, minutes, 30 minutes. You took 30 minutes time to reply me.

 

But you know what...?

 

This is a bul! I just dream of about one word from you but right know you made me realize my hope is just  false hope.

 

How can you said that to me? How could you? Can't you give me another chance?? Can't you forgive me?

 

Brug!

 

I throw my phone from my hand to the floor, landed on the corner of my room.

 

I can't read it anymore as you text 'No. I'm sorry, but seriously... There's no future for us.'

 

"What do you mean? what do you mean with there's no future for us, Jae?" Once again I'm down.

 

Down to the earth? No, down to the crashed life, because you don't want me anymore.

 

Just don't forget that I love you so much, don't forget it please...

 

______________________________________________________________

hey guys... Mm..Idk how to say this, but I don't think to continue this story... It's not good and the line story, I didn't get the line story...aahh.. Im confused.