3rd Note

A Love Note for You

Two weeks already we were being apart like this. Yeah, I just notice it 2 weeks till this night.

But i felt it like a month. 2 weeks felt like a month, how if a month? Felt like 2 months? I'm still didn't know and don't want to imagine that.

 

Last night I can keep my stupid fingers to text you a silly question.

"Hey, did I bother you?" that's it.

Why  I can't said your name, or just call you Love like the way I used to call you old days?

Isn't it the best? I'm started to argue with myself.

 

The first time in my life when I didn't know who I am, what decide that I'll take, and hesitate to myself is when it's about you.

You messed me, mind and heart.

But still, I never mind because it'll replace with a nice feelings that could erase it all.

 

How good that feelings to me but the truth side of me still forbid me to even getting closer and closer to get it.

and everytime I want to try to get closer, the fact keep blocking it. Just like what you did last night, didn't reply my text till the time I slept 12:00.

You said sorry because you left the phone on your bag so you didn't know if I text you.

 

Can I take a conclusion that you already moving on? That's why you didn't waiting for my text?

'No, I trust you. No way you can move on without me.' I said to myself, but my fingers didn't want to move to reply it.

You know why? it comes again inside of me.

The argue. Between my heart and mind, between the feelings and the fact.

 

I thought 'I'm playing with myself. Stop it and just send a common text. Without hint or clue that will makes you think that I'm still holding on with this love, eventhought the fact I'm still.'

 

But in the end, I didn't reply you.

 

And tonight, I can't hold it. I text you first but with a lie as a reason to make you believe that I'm not intended to not reply you last night.

 

I'm asking myself...

'What are you doing? You just make the person you love in a high hope.' Yeah, a high hope that we'll still become together once again.

 

You said you cold because the rain at your place. How can I'm not worried? You couldn't take yourself health and you go out with a not so thick clothes.

 

I keep watching to take my attention from you, hope it'll work but it didn't.

 

Still same like the other day without you beside me. I'm still trapped with this love, our love.

 

Goodnight Yeoboo. At least, tonight I can say this simple words to you. Not like the other days before.

 

__________________________________________

OMO... Thanks to Yunjaemrcn for the comments. I love u, beybh...thanks for said this lovely.... I hope you like it. well, since it's just like a note, it's just short^^. and thanks to my 4 subscriber. really appreciate it...~