4th Notes

A Love Note for You

Time Goes By......

 

I think that word is the suitest one among the other words that I have to pick to describe us. I can't believe so many things happened since the 3rd note and now. Before tonight, I don't have any will to write a single thing about you, how you started to text me first, how you called my name by text while in the past you never called my name but you called me 'hubby..' or 'honey...'

 

Did you already forget about it?

 

or maybe you just don't like to call me lovingly like the way you used to be..?

 

or you really move on? that's why you called me like a friend? a common friend....

 

 

There's no time when I put my brain in right place and come to think to stop thinking about you. I even hesitated to myself can I do that? Because every night, one tear will slide down just because of you and your pretty pic on my phone.

 

Day after day, I thought I can't just let you go when I knew exactly my feelings for you stronger than ever in every break time we had. That day, I decide to text you.

 

 "If I ask you to comeback to me, will you accept me back? I'm sorry for once again, after break you up I asked you to accept me back. I'm a jerk, but I need you the most." I waited for your reply with a hope that you'll say yes or maybe give me a hint that you'll considering about it.

 

But what came from you, broke my heart even not into pieces, but it's cracked.

 

"I don't know. But something already changed." That's what you said.

 

Need a big regret to realize what you had and to know how possibility you broke if you lose it. And that's what I really feel then I thought I can't..I just can't lose you now.

 

maybe someday I'll.. but not now...Not when I'm still breathing and could makes you smile.

 

I said to you that maybe this is my karma because I hurt you back there, that's why God want me to feel the same way with your feelings when you broke. This is, makes me believe that karma is exist.

 

I said to you that I'll be waiting for you till you accept me. Doesn't matter when, I'll wait. And I won't force you or text you random thing because I'm scared that will bugging you and your time without me.

 

Please don't forget me, because all about you, is worth enough to be waiting.