Welcome To OpenWorld Ent.

STRANGER LOVE

 

You got out of the car as you reach your destiny. You saw a sign that said “Open World Entertainment”

“Woah, the building is nice and it’s quite big” you mumbled to yourself as you take a few steps back to get a full view of it.

“Noona, Come on. Let’s go. Hyung is waiting” Sulhu pushed you to the door where Junjin was waiting at.

The door opened and your jaw drop. For you, a outskirt girl the inside of the building was just wonderful. It’s like wonderland to you. Your eyes sparkled as you look through every single thing that was near you.

“Hyung, that noona is weird” Sulhu whispered.

Junjin chuckled. “ You gotta understand. She’s never been in a city before and she was always isolated in her village on the mountain.”

“She lives on a mountain Hyung??!!!” DD8

“Who lives in a mountain?” a voiced was heard near the stair beside them.

“Hyung! She lives in a mountain! She does!” answered Sulhu pointing to you.

You heard what sulhu said and turn around.  You were just about to say something when suddenly the unknown guy walk you.

He was Handsome in one word. He was quite tall but not as tall as Sulhu but by what have been said by Sulhu you know he’s older than Sulhu. He was also toned up.

He smiled as he was standing in front of you. “Anyeong” he said :)

“Ahh Ghun. Nice timing. Can you show An Jyun around? She’s the new trainee we were talking about.” Said Junjin.

Ghun look back to Junjin and nodded.

“Looks like I’ll be your guide today” he said giving you a smile that was sweeter than Honey.

You blushed HARD. “I’m Soo An Jyun. Nice to meet you” you bowed to him.

“I’m Son Hyunseok but people call me Ghun” he bowed back.

“Now that you guy know each other. An Jyun-ah I gotta go and report to the ceo you’re here already okay?” Junjin said as he walk upstair.

“ Nae”

“ Hyung can I go with you please???” said Sulhu running to Ghun.

“No” B|

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung”

“Hahaha okay2. Aigoo uri maknae.. what am I to do with you.. An Jyun-ah come on. Let me show you around” Ghun walked while playfully bullying the maknae

You giggled and followed.

Almost an hour has passed and he was done showing you around and introducing you to people. “ So any question An Jyun?” he asked as you three reached back the lobby

“No, I think I remember most of it J but ermm can I ask you something personal?

“ Sure what is it?”

“ How old are you?”

“Oh haha well I’m older than you.. So you can call me Oppa, araso?? I’m a 89 Liner and you’re a 92 liner right?”

“Yeah but how did you knew?”

“ Oh we saw your video.” Sulhu said.

“Huh? What video?”

“ You’re audition video.The one your father sent. You didn’t know? By the way I heard from Junjin hyung your father was famous during his days. I wish I could meet him sometime ^^”  a guy you met before while looking around answered. It was Taefung.

“No.”

“Well a lot of us were impressed watching it. Not a lot of people gets to be trainee with just a video sent by mail like that.” Ghun in.

“But I thought I just did the audition in front of Junjin Oppa and Sulhu at the café just now” D8

“Huh?” Ghun’s and taefung’s faces were looking at you weirdly except Sulhu who started to chuckle.

“ You got trick you pabo!” a girl voice was heard from behind you. Before you can turn you got hit on the head lightly by the owner of the voice..

“Ouch” :’(

“Haha.. Hi, I’m minji! Same age as you! So let’s be friend you pabo ” She said while winking.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AT ALL.. I'M REALLY BUSY NOW.. I JUST STARTED MY UNI LIFE AND I TELL YOU THE ORENTATION WAS LIKE HELL.. WANTED TO WRITE MORE CHAPTER BUT I ONLY MANAGE TO DO ONE FOR NOW B'(((((((((((((((( I'M REALLLY SORRY... I WILL REALLY TRY TO UPDATE MORE... I MEAN IT... SOBS... HOPING I CAN WRITE TO CHAPTER 10 BY THIS WEEK AND POST CHAPTER 7 AND 8 HERE AFTER I FINISH CHAPTER 10... TILL THEN THANK YOU FOR WAITING OKAY.... AND ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY B'(((((((((((((((

P/S; MY DORM WIFI .. SERIOUSLY