Old Memories

STRANGER LOVE

 

The three of you were in a small café. You were blushing hard of what had happened. Sulhu was still laughing..

 “aish..” you look down in shame.

“Haha There there An Jyun. You don’t need to be ashamed. It’s way past lunch time anyway. So eat up okay??” said the guy trying to cheer you up.

“nae” You started eating. Sulhu was still chuckling away.

“ I can’t believe a girl stomach can growl that loud. It was louder when you shouted ‘SHINHWA’S JUNJIN’ HAHAHAHA”

You felt more ashamed.

“Yah! Stop making fun of her” Junjin said as he hit Sulhu’s back head.

“Auww!! Hyung that hurt!”

“Good. Now stop laughing and apologize.”

Sulhu pouted. “I’m sorry” (he said it in banmal)

You were about to say it’s okay but another slap came to the back of Sulhu’s head again.

“Auw!! Hyung!! What is it now? sobs” TT^TT

You giggle as you watch Sulhu and Junjin. “Haha he’s kinda cute when he’s pouting”

“She’s your Noona!” B|

“ She is????!” D8

“I AM????!” D8

Both of you were shocked.

” Yes, An Jyun here is a 92 liner and Sulhu here is a 95. Now Sulhu apologize properly”

“ I’m sorry noona but noona you really look young. I thought you are the same age as me”

“ It’s ok Sulhu.. Thanks.. and you look really mature for you age too.” B”|

“Haha I get that a lot “ ^^

You guys started eating again. You suddenly felt like someone was looking at you so you looked up and saw Junjin was staring at you. You blushed.

“ You’re still the cute as the last time I saw you” he said and smiled.

“Huh?” (=.=)?

 Sulhu also stop eating as he heard those word and look at Junjin.

“Ani. I saw you once before I debuted. We went there to see our sunbae. Your father.You were 6 years old if remember. You were so cute running around all of us and promise you’ll be our fan. I’m surprise you actually remember that promise” 

“ You did? I don’t remember that at all but I am one of your fans  I remember all of your song” you answered while playing with your fingers.

“ You do? Why don’t you sing one for me.Right here. Right now” B)

 

*************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI AGAIN GUYS ^^ LOL I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING OTL I'M SORRY I GOT NOTHING TO WIRTE DOWN ACTUALLY TT^TT

ANYWAY ADD ME UP IF YOU WANT TO :)

Twitter: Vavykilubu

Tumblr: Vavykilubu.tumblr.com