Cafe Audition???!

STRANGER LOVE

 

“WHAT???!!!!” You stand up in shock.

“ This count as your audition so sing” Junjin replied.

“But But here in this Café? Are you serious?”

“Yes, I am. So sing for me” Junjin laid back in his chair as he smiled. Waiting for you to begin.

“But Hyung didn’t noo------“ Junjin stop Sulhu before he could finish his sentenced and gave him a wink. You didn’t notice it because you were still in shock.

Sulhu understood and said “ Noona come on sing! If not you can’t go back with us to the company and you have to go home.”

 

“WHAT?? D8 I have to go home if I don’t succeed?”

They both nodded in agreement.

“Ermm.. ok..”

“Looks like I have to do it”  you turn around to get yourself ready. You clear your throat and took a deep breath before turning back to face Junjin and sulhu.

You open your mouth and try to sing but nothing came out.  You felt embarrassed and sit back down in your chair. “ I can’t do it”

“Really? Then I guess we have to go and buy you ticket back home” Junjin said with a poker face.

You look at him with pleading eyes. Junjin noticed.

“ If you don’t want to go home then you better singer.You  don’t want to fail your parents right?” Junjin asked.

You look down in defeat and suddenly remembered what your parents said the night before you came to Seoul and the time before you got in the bus.

Sulhu look at Junjin and mouthed “ Hyung, ottokhae?”

“just a bit more” Junjin mouthed back.

Junjin suddenly stand up. Sulhu followed. “ I see you’re not going to sing. Let’s make a move then.”

Junjin and Sulhu was about to go.

“WAIT!!!!” You bang the table.

“I’ll sing. I’ll sing. Just give me a moment”

Junjin smirked. He and Sulhu turn around and waited.

“I’m gonna sing Shinhwa – Perfect Man”

 

**************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HI AGAIN GUYS.. SORRY FOR THE 1 DAY LAT UPDATE.. I'VE BEEN LAZY OTL I'M SORRY TT^TT

I'LL TRY TO BE NOT LAZY AND WRITE A LOT OF CHAPTER SO I CAN UPDATE MORE OKAY??

P/S: I MIGHT NOT UPDATE THIS COMING SUNDAY AND MONDAY.. I'LL BE BUSY FANGIRLING FOR JAY PARK LOL XD

OK BYE~~~ DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME UP :)

TWITTER - Vavykilubu

TUMBLR- Vavykilubu.tumblr.com