2 Really Tall Men

STRANGER LOVE

 

An Jyun’s POV

“Ahhhh” I shouted. I open my eyes and my jaw drop. A really handsome tall man was standing in front of me and I mean really tall. “My height is like only at his chest level” I thought to myself as I compare our height.His face was quite fair, his eyebrows are thick, and he really has that man force?. 

The man was looking at me from head to toe and suddenly took out a picture from his pocket and look at it and back to me for a couple of time.I was about to melt there when he smiled.

“Found you”  a deep voice made me snap out of it.

“Huh?”

“ Hyung!!!!!!!! She’s here! I found her! Now you gotta keep your promise to treat me” the tall boy suddenly started shouting to a figure behind me.

I turned around and saw a person came running towards us.

“Haha Good job. Araso araso I’ll treat you later okay?” he said towards the boy.

I couldn’t believe my eyes at whom I was seeing. The figure that ran towards me I mean us. I know him so well. Not personally but this tall person that was panting from running, this amazing tall person. I was a fan of him since almost forever. “ Is he the friend my father was talking about?”

“Anyeong Ah Jyun-ah. I’m the one that supposed to pick you up” the second man said. “ Ahhh.I forgot. Let me introduce ourselves. This person who found you here is Jinwan but his nickname is Sulhu. He’s one of the trainee in Open world too. You should get along with him okay? And I’m your father’s friend. Well hoobae actually. Shi—“

************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI AGAIN GUYS :) THANKS FOR THE SUB AND COMMENT ^^ REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE AGAIN.. REMEMBER I'M NEW AT THIS.. NOT SO MANY GREAT IDEAS OTL

ADD ME UP TO KNOW ME :) AND MAYBE GET A LIL SPOILER LOL.. WELL MAYBE XD

Twitter: Vavykilubu

Tumblr: vavykilubu.tumblr.com