Seoul Is Amazing

STRANGER LOVE

 

“ I can’t believe I’m actually doing this.” You mumble to yourself as you look out of the window of the bus. “I wonder who is this best friend of dad and if what if I can’t do it.”

-FLASH BACK-

“An Jyun-ah when you reach Seoul Appa friend, Jinnie is going to pick you up. Be Good to him, araso?”

You nodded. “ But appa I don’t know what he looks like. How will I know His your friend?”

“You will know. Besides He knows how you look like. I gave him your picture” Your father answered as he patted your head. “ My daughter is going to make me proud right? Don’t let me and your mother down. We know you are ready.”

You smiled and again nodded. “ I won’t Appa! I’m gonna make you and mom proud of me!” You hugged both of your parents, greet them goodbye and got in your bus.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

You let out a sigh remembering what your father said. “ An Jyun-ah don’t be so negative!”  you said as you lightly slap both of your cheeks. “ I can do this!  Fighting!!!”. You got pump up.

“ I’m going to fulfill my dream and make my parents proud”  you thought while looking out of the window again.

You saw a lot of beautiful and tall buildings. You were astonished. You never gone to Seoul. Heck you never even when out the village you live. The scenery was just amazing to even describe into words. “ Woah! The city is just amazing”

Getting excited from seeing the city, You don’t even realize the time and before you knew it you reach the bus stop. You grab you back pack and a medium size travelling bag and got off the bus.

“Hurm, Where is appa friend?” You fix your glasses as you look around.  Suddenly a hand grab your right shoulder from behind and turn you around.

You were shocked and let out a lil shout as you were forced to turn around.

 

 

***************************************************************************************

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI GUYS :) SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST.. I'M NEW AT THIS THUS NOT SO MANY GREAT IDEAS.. ^^ I'M SURE I'LL WRITE LONG ONES WHEN I'M USED TO THIS HAHA... OHH AND DON'T MIND MY CAPS.. I JUST LOVE CAPS :3

I'M UPDATING THIS FANFIC DAILY(HOPEFULLY)

ADD ME UP IF YOU WANNA GET TO KNOW ME ^^

TWITTER: Vavykilubu

TUMBLR: Vavykilubu.tumblr.com

P/S: I'M THINKING OF DOING SCENARIOS TOO.. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN REQUEST IT ON MY TUMBLR ANON OR NOT.. BUT LIKE I SAID.. I'M NEW SO I'M SORRY IF MY WRITING ;__________________;