Making Friends or Enemies?

STRANGER LOVE

 

A few days have passed since you reached Open World Ent. and you are getting use to living in the city. Well even though you haven’t went out to the city before.. But you did went to the playground and the store with minji… You are also starting to make more friends.. Even though the first few day they kept teasing you for being an outskirt nerdy Pabo girl… but the teasing are stop since you always just laughed back when they said that..

“ Aigoo.. Minji.. I’m so tired.. why do I always feel tired during dance morning training??” You pouted while looking at her.

“Pabo..” she flicked your head… “ It’s cause you always get up late and come running around in the building like a gorilla” B|

“ B’(( MEANIE!!!!!!” you lightly gave her a few  punches like a lil kid..

All the female trainee laughed.. “Haha, what will we do without Pabo An Jyun.. She always set up the mood up in the morning” one of them said..

You just smiled and fixed your glasses. “ Umma.. Appa.. I’m okay.. I’m making friends already.. even though minji is the only one who hang out with me always”

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Junjin came in and greeted all of you. All of you bowed back to him.

“ Soo An Jyun?? I need to talk to you” he said.

“Yes!” you went to him.

He escorted you out from the dance practice room and gave you a energy drink that you liked

  “Thanks Ahjussi” you said while taking a sip.

   “ Yah!! Don’t call me ahjussi!!! Do I look like a ahjussi to you??? B(“

   “ Yes…” you smirked.. You were calling him ahjussi just to get back at him for lying and making you sing in front of everyone in the café.

   He sighed. “ I’ll let you go today.. Now let me tell you what am I supposed to be telling you..  Since you’re new here.. You only been dance practicing right??? No singing practice yet since we are concentrating on the debuting trainee.. so guess what??”

    “ I finally have singing practice??? 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD

    “NO!!!! You are going for language classes!!!!” B) he gave you a sheet with your new schedule on it and ran off… “ Don’t forget to go!!!!”

     “ WHAT??? DDDD88888888” You stand where he left you dumbfounded.

     The next day, you woke up and rub your eyes before putting on your glasses. “ Let see, what classes do I have today..”

     You took your new schedule out of you bag and scan through it..

    “ OMG… YOU PABO!!!!!! I’M DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You get up and get ready as fast as you can and ran through the office building.

     “ I’M LATE!! I’M LATE!! OMG I’M LATE” You shouted while passing through the halls..

      Minji  saw you from a far and just laughed. “Aigoo.. Pabo gorilla is late again.. “

       You stop when you reached the classroom. You took a deep breath and finally open the door. “ Good morning, I’m sorry.. I’m ------“

       “LATE” the teacher said. The whole class laughed.

    You blush out of embarrassment. “ I’m sorry” you looked down.

      “ It’s okay.. but next time you’re dead!”

     “ D8888888888 I’ll never be late again!!!!”

     The class laughed again.

     “ Haha, An Jyun.. he was just kidding” said Ghun sitting in front of the class with Sulhu next to him.

   “ Hi Oppa!!! And Hi Sulhu!!! He is”

  “ Hey am I invisible to you???” said Taefung who was sitting close. He was next to Zin. You met him once before this.

   “ Hi taefung oppa! And Hi zin” you waved at them.

    They smiled and waved back.. well at least taefung did.. Zin just smiled.

      “Ehem.. I’m still teaching here..” The teacher suddenly said that making you apologize again. He then asked you to take a seat in a empty chair near the back..

     “ Hi.. My name is Soo An Jyun” you said to the guy you’re sitting next too.

   “ Hi, yeah I know you.. we all do since you’re the mysterious video girl” he said back.

   “ huh? Owh you’re talking about the vid my dad sent in?? Yup I guess even though I don’t think I’m mysterious” =3=

   “ haha.. I said mysterious cause we didn’t saw your face at all since your dad only recorded you from behind”

   “ I see.. now I know why they made fun of me being nerdy I guess..” you mumbled while thinking back when you first met all the other trainees.. Their faces when they first knew you were the girl in the vid..

 “ What??”

   “ Nothing.. Hehe Nice to meet you by the way.”              

  “ Nice to meet you too.. I’m Jung Haewon by the way.” He smiled and concentrate back on learning.

  “ Jung Haewon? Guess this is the other member Ghun Oppa was talking about when I met all of them minus Haewon the other day

  Class finished.. You walked out the class feeling tired.

“ HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEARN JAPANESE OTL” you pouted while lightly banging you head against a wall..

   Suddenly a girl purposely ran in to you making all your things fell and just walk away while laughing with her friends.

  “ What is her problem??” you looked at her and started picking up your things.

   “ AN JYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a familiar voice shouted from a far.

     You turned around and saw minji was running to you.

   “ Minji?? What’s wrong????”

   “ DON’T TELL ME YOU SAT NEXT TO HAEWON IN THE CLASS JUST NOW????”

    “ Errr… I did?? So??”

     “ Dead.. you’re DEAD my friend.”

    “ Huh?? Why?? D888888 Why am I dead so many times today??? TT^TT”

   “ Pabo” She flicked your head like she always does. “ sigh.. I guess you don’t know anything.. let me tell you about all five of them”…

__________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OMG HI GUYS!!! I KNOW I KNOW.. I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING.. TO BE HONEST I WANTED TO LIKE UPDATE 10 CHAPTERS WHEN I FINALLY AM FREE FROM ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS.. BUT SAD NEWS IS.. I LOST MY PENDRIVE TT^TT I'M SORRY.. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS.. MY FIRST SEMESTER IS ALMOST OVER.. (WILL BE OVER ON 15/10) AND NOW I'M QUITE FREE SINCE I'M AM ALMOST DONE WITH ALL MY WORK.. SO EXPECT FOR MORE UPDATES.. OOOO AND I'LL BE ON MY STUDY WEEK IN 2 WEEKS SO YEAH.. I THINK IMMA POST LOTS OF UPDATE DURING MY STUDY WEEK 8DDDD I GUESS THAT'S ALL.. BYE... PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME.. AND I'M SORRY IF THIS UPDATE IS BORING.. I JUST FINISHED WRITING IT.. LIKE SERIOUSLY OTL