' I GOTTA CLEAN THAT?! YEAH RIGHT ''

Love Is Forever

Maka writes ~~ Sorry JiYong, I didnt have many ideas ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEETEUK'S POV:

It was a boring and exausting day as always. Me as maid had to go cleaning at T.O.P's house . I have to clean every ing little mess this so called celebrity. Good thing I have nerves for such a pity little selfish guy. I took my car keys, a cup of coffe (It was 5.00 am in the morning so I needed some energy) and sat in my car. I listened to 'Super Junior: Mr Simple' while driving. When I arrived at the big gorgeous villa where T.O.P lives my eyes rolled to the top of my forhead and my mind thought 'Here we go again'.

I took my bag out of car and entered throught the front door.

''Annyeong Hasseyo'' I said when noone was around. ''It's me Park Jung Soo.''

As soon as I mentioned my name , I could hear the sound of celebrities foot running down the stairs.

''Oh good my maid is here. You can start at my room and finish with pool'' T.O.P smirked and hand me the list with chours and left the house.

''Yes...MASTER!'' I said with angry voice, cracking the paper in my hands.

I went to the kitchen to get my work suplice as I saw a cute cook with long hair and dressed in black and white dress. I didn't know who was this but she or he looked cute.

''Uhm.....Annyeong? '' I asked the mysterious person while putting on my maids dress and looking for duster.

The girl turned out to be a boy. ''Oh Annyeong. Mianhaeyo I didn't see you there'' He bowed polite.

''It's ok. What's your name? I'm Park Jung Soo. But you may call me LeeTeuk. I'm the maid here'' I offered him my hand to shake.

'' Kim Ryeowook imnida. Nice to meet you LeeTeuk, you may call me Wookie'' He took my hand and shake it. I admit it , he had a soft skin for a boy.  I chuckled.

''So....Hard work huh?'' He gladly asked with smile on his face.

''Don't even mention it. I gotta clean that spoiled kid his whole house , even pool! '' I pouted as Ryeowook patted my back.

''I'm already used to it. Master T.O.P wants everything perfect. He is angry if I don't draw a flower into his morning coffee''

Morning coffe?! Flower?! Come one, you gotta be kidding me!! ing little spoiled kiddo! This cutie has to work just becouse he can't drink a coffee without a flower in it....Geeez!!!

'' What the ?! Seriouslly?! Then he may expect me to make his bathroom floor shine like a star on the sky or what?! Come on....Sick'' I said with angry voice and mad eyes.

''He's crazy I know. But I do this to get payed and finally get my motorbike I always wanted.'' He giggled as he started to chop the vegetables .

I nooded and watch his hands chopping the vegetables as a ninja. He is really good. No wonder he was never fired before. I watched him for a few minutes then I took the duster and walked upstairs into his room. I sighed and put a gas mask on my mouth IN CASE of emergency. When I oppened the door.....My eyes got teary from the smell....My skin turned green...And my jawline oppened as I saw the freaking mess!

 

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!'' I screamed as loud as possible!

THIS KID IS ING STUPID!! HE'S DOING IT ON PURPUSE!! WHY I ODDA!!!!!! I was cursing like a Devil cursed God. I'm NOT cleaning this mess!! He's playing with me!! When one day will come, I swear to myself I'm gonna kick him in this room and lock him inside, making him inhal that disgusting air of his till he's dead!

~~ 35 minutes later ~~

I slowly calmed down after 35 minutes and just faced with the fact I gotta clean it or no money. No money, no new house. , GOD DAMN it how I hate my work! I rather be a .....Hmmm a ......I smirked and thinked....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IF ITS SHORT! >___< Maka