'MISSION POSSIBLE'

Love Is Forever

Maka writes again ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGMIN'S POV:

I followed the cute boy to his own house as he leader Lucifer perfectly. He didn't move for an inch, just walking beside Kyuhyun like he would be his own master. I didn't want to be quiet all the time so I shyly asked him a few questions.

'' Uhmm....If you don't mind...How well do you know with Master T.O.P? ''

'' Pretty well...We were friends for a while...But since he became that famous and spoiled I stopped beeing his friend. '' He anwsered as his smile dissapeared.

Darned not that precious smile. I don't know what I was thinking but all of sudden I mumbled a word which made me blush.

''You have cute smile'' I opened eyes wide and covered my mouth blushing.

''Really? Thank you Minnie.'' He smiled and blushed. Wait...Did he just called me Minnie? That sounded so hot from his mouth.

''N-No problem Kyu...''I mumbled when we arrived at his small but comfortable house.

''Wow nice house. You live alone? '' I smiled while viewing at the house.

'' Yes I live alone. My father bought me this house before I left my home.'' He chuckled and opened the front door and tied Lucifer.

I nodded and smiled then walked into the house. I must admit, his house was really amazing. I looked around the house as I saw a huge living room with LCD TV, nice and old style kitchen, comfy bedroom and well cleaned hallways. He really does a good work even if he lives alone.

'' The bathroom is upstairst ,first door on left. Take a good shower and I will propare you some fresh clothes'' He smilied widely again as I nodded and bowed.

'' Thank you Kyu! '' I smiled back and then went upstairs torwards bathroom. I opened the first door on left as my jawline opened. What a gorgeous bathroom!

'' W...Whoa....'' I enterted inside and totally speachless. This was the most amazing bathroom ever. I didn't want to mess it with the mud on my body so I touched every single part of bathroom really carefully. I took off the dirty clothes and put them on the sink. I slowly entered into shower tube and opened the warm water. It felt so nice. And the flower taste,pink shampoo felt so soft on my milky skin. It was ...mhh relaxing. I could see the brown liquid pouring down my body as I finished showering. I wrapped myself into towels and dry my hair with it. Then I stepped out of bathroom and walked torward Kyuhyun.

''Ah you finished. Here is a fresh pair of shorts, T-shirt, underwear and socks'' He smiled as he handled me clothes. I was really thankfull.

'' Wow thanks Kyu..Really..And it's the right size'' I smiled widely and slowly dress myself. He leaned to me and fixed my messy hair, when I blushed.

''Cute...'' He smiled and then pecked my cheek. WOW did he just KISSED my CHEEK?! I was blinking like a maniac and blushed deeper.

''N..n...nae..T..Thank..Y..Y..You '' I hardly said a word, I could feel myself choking in throat. I looked down blushing as after few minutes he lifted my chin up and looked deep into my eyes.

''Don't hide your cuteness Minnie...'' He whispered and then closed his eyes. I had a feeling what will happen so I closed my eyes too when in few seconds our lips were touching as he gave me a soft kiss on lips. KYUHYUN KISSED ME?! WOW WOW WOW *Excited*

I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I kissed his lips back softly and really shyly. After a minute of a soft kiss, he pull back only an inch from my lips and mumbled.

'' You're lips are soft....'' I imidiatelly blushed and look at his eyes.

''Yours too Kyunnie...'' I mumbled shyly as he hugged me tightly and I felt like in heaven. His hand was fondling my back as my both hands caressed his nape. It was a moment with butterflies in stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wonders what will happen next? xD