'THANK YOU DOG''

Love Is Forever

Maka writes ^______^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGMIN'S POV:

A disgusted face appeared on my face as I saw my brother and his boyfriend kissing and pleasuring each other throught window.

''May you two stop it please?! It's disgusting'' I quickly scolded them as they stopped.

I could feel Henry cursing me inside so I just opened the car door and walked out. I placed my hands in pockets and walked into T.O.P's house. I saw LeeTeuk coming downstairs with gas mask and totally exausted and tired.

''YAH LeeTeuk hyung are you ok?! '' I said with worried voice and ran to help him to sit down.

''Gah...I'm so tired...7 hours of cleaning just one ing room...Little spoiled brat...'' He cursed with gasping voice,trying to catch his breath.

''Take a rest hyung, I will handle other chours.'' I nodded as he looked at me with wide eyes.

''WHAT?! No Sungmin this is my work! I will finish it'' He stood up as I pushed him back down with glaring eyes.

''I said, I'm gonna finish it! That's a command'' I didn't let him say anything more, I just grabbed the paper and looked at it.

CHOURS TO DO

Clean my rooom
Wash bathroom floor
Clean toilet
Wash the dishes
Dust the bookshelf
Vacum hallway
Take my dogs out for walk
Clean the pool

''WHAT THE ?! He really is a spoiled brat. No wonder why LeeTeuk is so tired.'' I took a deep breath and started doing the chours. Hours passed as I was almost done with all the chours except the dog walk. I scratched my messy hair and looked around for the dog. I couldn't find him as Ryeowook passed me with a big spoon in his hands.

''Sungmin are you looking for something? '' He asked as I nodded.

''Yes , do you know where is T.O.P's dog. I gotta take him for a walk.'' His eyes suddenly widdened and he gulped. ''Something wrong? ''

''Uhm....T.O.P's dog is huge...and annoying...and d...dangerous...You sure you can handle him? '' He asked with worried voice.

''Oh come on, how bad could it be? '' I chuckled as I grabbed the dog collar and walked outside. I saw a huge dog house saying ''Lucifer'' on the top of it. I guess his name is Lucifer.

'' Lucifer....Here Lucifer...Here doggie doggie doggie...'' I was calling him with the most calm baby voice I could. After a few minutes a heared a loud bark as my body freezed. I turned around as I saw a HUDE ING BEAST running torward me.

''OH HOLY '' I gasped as the dog jumped on me and started my whole face and scratching my arms till bleed.

''YAH LUCIFER, BAD DOG, BAD DOG!! '' I scolded him as he sat down and barking. I looked at my bleeding hand and cursed this beast in my mind.

''THIS ING LITTLE BEAST, SLIMY DISGUSTING LITTLE GAAAAAH!!!!! '' <---My mind.

''Now stay and be a good dog Lucifer!'' My eyes were glaring as I put a collar on his neck and took a deep breath in relief. ''THANK YOU!!''

I said too soon. As soon as the collar was fully belted he started running so fast that I was floating in the air and trying to run with him.

''YAAAAAH ING MUTANT STOP!!!!!'' I was tripping against rocks and grass when he jumped and I fall into a big lake of mud.

The dog ran away and I was collapsed in the lake of mud, covered in it from head to toe. I stood up with mad eyes, angry voice and cursed like a maniac.

''IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DOG!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME?!!! WHERE ARE YOU!? WANT A DOGGY TREAT?! WHY I'M GONNA....!!!! '' I screamed loud as a voice suddenly stopped me.

'' Is this your dog? ''

I turned around as I saw a boy holding the collar of Lucifer while patting his head and smiling at me.

'' Y-yes....'' I was embarrassed to hell. A cute boy was looking at me covered in mud and blood with that stupid dog in his arms.

'' Lucifer right? '' He asked with smiling voice.

'' Yes....Stupid dog...Uhm... How did you know?'' I wondered and looked up at him. Thank god he couldn't see my blushed cheeks ,becouse they were covered in mud.

'' I know T.O.P, we are friends for a while. By the way, my name is Kyuhyun and you are? '' He showed a gorgeous smile with shiny teeth.

'' Sungmin. Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you. Erhh....Sorry if I look like that. I tripped into mud'' I mumbled.

'' No problem Sungmin. You can take a shower at my house.'' He smiled and looked at my bloody hands. '' Oh , did Lucifer done that? I'm gonna clean your wounds also, ok? '' He took my arm as I stayed quiet and just followed him still shy and blushing.

''Darned he's cute.......'' <----My mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's a good one xD