'I'M GONNA TEACH YOU LESSONS BASTARD'

Love Is Forever

Maka writes :D

Sorry for the late update! Me and GD were on a trip!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN'S POV:

After my little romance at my house I knew something bad will happen as soon as I will come back to TOP's house with his precious beast in my hands and his perfect friend Sungmin. As soon as we arrived I heared a glaring and evil voice calling my name.

''CHO KYUHYUN!'' I knew this was TOP so I just walked torward him with Sungmin.

''Don't Kyunnie....He's gonna fight...'' Sungmin mumbles as quiet as a mouse, scared that TOP would hear him and then punish him.

I stoped walking and took his hand with mine. I lightly caressed it and whispered. ''Calm down Minnie...I won't let him hurt you. I'm right here.'' I could feel him calming down slowly and breathing deep. We walked to TOP , still holding Sungmin's hand with one hand and Lucifer's collar with other.

''Don't yell TOP, Lucifer is perfectly fine'' I gave him a light glare as I passed Lucifer's collar to him.

''MY BABY! Are you ok* Did that little bastard Sungmin hurt you?'' He was speaking with a baby voice as I could feel my blood boiling when he called Sungmin a bastard. I looked at Sungmin as he nervouslly bit his lower lip.

''Watch your mouth TOP....'' I mumbled angrily.

He ignored me and imidiatelly stood up and glared. ''Lee Sungmin, get your ing here!!!'' 

My blood boiled harder as a soup. I tried to stay calm as Sungmin looked down and walked slowly torward TOP.

'' DID I LET YOU TAKE LUCIFER TO KYUHYUN'S HOUSE?! '' TOP shouted on Sungmin.

'' N-No...Y-You S-Said I-I n-need t-to t-take him...f-for a..w-walk...'' Sungmin's voice was cracking and sobbing. I barelly hold on myself.

'' AND WHY DID YOU GO TO KYUHYUN?! '' He shouted even louder as he approached Sungmin with a deadly glare.

'' I met...him..A-and L-lucifer...P-pulled me..into mud...So...I went...to his house..To change'' Sungmin looked down as I could see one tear fall down on ground.

'' DID YOU JUST SAID IT'S LUCIFER'S FAULT THAT YOU'RE LIKE THAT?! '' He slapped Sungmin's head up to lookat him straight into those ing glaring eyes of his. ''WELL DID YOU?!!! ''

Sungmin didn't wanted to hear more so he lied and nodded his head. TOP suddenly started to get mad. I knew what's gonna happen as he clenched his hands into fists. Sungmin closed his eyes as TOP lifted his fist and punched Sungmin directlly into his mouth. He collapsed on floor whimpering in pain.

''Ahhh ouch...'' He whined as he hold hand on his mouth. I ran to him and kneeled down.

'' TOP you are ing stupid!! Don't hurt him!!'' I shouted as mad as I could.

'' CHO ING KYUHYUN MOVE AWAY FROM MY BUISNESS!'' He shouted and pulled me away and then started kicking Sungmin hard into his stomach.

''Ahhh Master TOP stop...It hurts..'' He cried in pain as TOP gave him some last kicks then Sungmin coughed out blood and fainted.

My eyes filled with blood,anger,madness and tears. I stood up and turned TOP to face me and gave him a hard slap.

''YOU ING BASTARD! How dare you?! How dare you ing hit Sungmin?! You ! '' I slapped him as many times as I could then Henry and Heechul came and pulled us apart.

''HEY HEY, Chill out!! '' Henry shouted as he pulled me to Heechul.

'' Sungmin is gonna come to my house! I won't let this spoiled hurt him as he hurt me!'' I glared and got free from Heechul's hands, back to my precious angel laying unconcious on floor. I picked him up bridal style and ran back to my house.

When we arrived at my house I put him on bed, ran over to get some bandages and first aid then fix that beautiflle face of his as quick and gentle as possible. I heared him moan in pain as I put medicine on the cutted lip.

''Shhhh sorry baby....I didn't mean it....I will treat you nice, I promise. '' I mumbled calm words as I finished and kisses his forhead.

''Mhhh Kyu...''. He mumbled while he was waking from collapsing.

''I'm here Sungminie...I'm right beside you, noone's gonna hurt you''' I caressed his swollen cheek and lightly pecked it.

''I love you Kyu....'' He mumbled as I looked at him shocked and happy at same time. Finally. I knew he has fellings for me.

'' I love you too Minnie'' I pecked his cheek again as I left room ,letting him rest for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, hope you like our update ^_____________^