''MY MOCHI''

Love Is Forever

JiYong wirtes.
well since Maka seems to be too lazy to upload imma do it now 

______________________________________________________________________________

Heechuls POV

GD and I went in to the school.
Well the class didn't start yet but only because I drove to the school like I am crazy.
I walked to the classroom from another class and told GD to go in our class.
I walked in the classroom and then I saw him.
My sweet, handsome, loving and carrying babe.
I sneaked behind him and covers his eyes.

"Who is it?" I whispered in his ear and I saw him smile what made me smile wide.

"I don't know. Maybe a stranger. A . A Beater?"
I gasped and pouted. I removed my hands from his eyes and he turned around.

"Hey Babe." he made me blush with his words before he leaned to me and pulled me into a soft and sweet kiss.
I kissed him back and smiled wide. 
I whispered "I love you" in his ear and I saw him blush what made me chuckle.

In this moment the school bell ringed and I cursed. 
I will be late in class again.
I runed out of his classroom and runned to my own classroom.
The door still was opened so the teacher didn't came in yet.
I walked in to the classroom and sat down on my chair.

"Damned why you always have luck Heechul?" GD talked while pout what made me laugh.
"Well. Maybe the Teachers like me"
"If they could see what you do instead of studying they would probably hate you." This was Leeteuks voice. Another Maid in TOPs house.
We all laughed and GD said
"Yeah. poor Henry. I still try to figure out how he could say yes when you asked him to be your boyfriend Heechul."
I just laughed and lost myself in my mind.

FLASHBACK

I kneel infront of the handsomest and cuttest boy I ever saw.
I take out a necklace from my pocket and hold his hand.
He looks down at me with curiouse eyes.
"H-Hyung why you kneel infront of me?"
"Henry" I take a deep breath. "Henry. I know we don't know each other that long but your character made me fall in love with you.
Henry. I love you with my whole heart. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I blush. 
Damned I said girlfirend. Now he will say no for sure.
Henry looks down at me and I start to feel bad.
I see tears in his eyes when he said "Of course Hyung. I would like it to be your girlfriend. Saranghae."
I stand up and stand behind him. I take the necklace around his neck and closed it behind his neck.
I see him looking at hit. He turns around and smiles. "It's beautiful!" he says and hugs me. 
I smile and kiss him personality. Now he is mine.


END OF THE FLASHBACK

I still was in my mind when I noticed someone is calling me. It was the teacher and he pointed at the clock and told me to get my lunch. With an embarrassed smile I runed to get my lunch. I saw Henry and sneaked behind him. I kissed and on his neck till there was a big purple mark. I bended down and whispered in his ear "You are mine Mochi!" _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

imma postit now but its a short chapter again