An Interview With Rush+Petal's Managers

A Bond Stronger Than Anything; Rush+Petal

 

General  Interviews

by BaconandEggs - May 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM

10892 Views    5000 Comments

The staff of allkpop recently scored an interview with the managers of the upocoming girl group Rush+Petal.  We talked to them about their promotion and got more information about the girl group.  Without further ado let's move to the interview.

Q: Rush+Petal has received a lot of hype after the first image teaser.  Can you tell us more about them?

Manager 1:  Well, Rush+Petal is divided into two subgroups that will promote two different songs.  Rush is set to do a song that gives off a chic bad girl image while Petal is set to do a song that emphasizes their strong vocals and is more feminine.  However they will do a song together that they will not promote in any music shows.

Q:The first member of Petal is revelaed to be the main vocalist and is also rumoured to be the leader, is this true?

Manager 2: We can not say anything yet but the rumour may be correct.

Q: And will the first member of Rush that is revealed be the leader?

Manager 1: We can not reveal that information yet.

Q: What is their fanclub name?

Manager 2: Well we want the fans to choose it, we will  open a poll on their fancafe with different choices.  The one with the greatest sum of clicks will be their fanclub name.

Q:Lastly what should we look out for about the new girl group?

Manager 1: All of them are definitely talented but for Rush you should definitrly look out for their clothing style.  All of them are fashionable young ladies on and off stage.  Also they all are very lively as a group.

Manager 2: You should definitely expect amazzing vocals from Petal.  But also you should look out for their dancing and composing skills.  Because the members took a try at choreographing and composing their debut song.



 

So this was sort of kind of like a teaser ^^