Typical Kai.

Sweet Injury

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

Our showcase both in Korea and China had finished. Soon, we were getting ready for our separate debuts. Everyone had to bid farewell to each other for now. I heard few sobbing and some were cheering their soon to be debuts.


After EXO-M's plane left, I heard a faint grunt on my left and found out that it was Jongin. I kept on looking at Kai because of his awkward movements. I nudged at him and asked "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?"


"Of course hyung, I feel great seeing all the fans!.. but somehow sad that EXO-M had to go away." He said as he looked away.


"No, I mean are you physically okay?" as I arched my brow.


"I'm fine hyung." And I can clearly notice that fake smile he gave me. 


"Ya! Sehunnn. You promised that you'd play Warcraft with me when we get home" he shouted as he tried to catch up with Sehun trying to hide his pain. 


Trying to act playful even though his body was aching. Typical Kai.


"What do you mean play? You have to do the dishes today Jongin" Suho stated.

 
"What?! But Suho hyung..." he pouted as he tried to look cute.


"I"ll do it." I said as I walked past them. "Kai wouldn't clean it very well since--" 


"Thanks Hyung~" as Kai cut off my words and went to glomp on me. It was obvious that he wanted me to keep quiet about his injury. 


Suho hyung and the others went on exiting the airport and as Jongin went and tried to follow them but soon stop as I grabbed his wrist.


"Suho hyung, me and Kai are gonna buy some drinks just go on ahead. We'll catch up." I shouted. 
He nodded and exited the airport with Sehun soon followed by Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol. 

 


As soon as they left, I turned to face him. "Where does it hurt?" 


"Hyung, it's really nothing. I just need a long rest and I'll be okay tomorrow." he released himself from my hold and held his waist like he was surpressing the pain. "So don't make a big deal out of this." 


"Kai.. you can't just expect me to ignore something like this.." I let out a big sigh. "Fine, I won't tell. But promise me that you'll get it checked if it still hurts tomorrow.. Okay?"


"Hah! You're the best hyung!" as he raised his hands to hug me..


"Let's go" as I ignore his way of showing his gratefulness. 


"Ah, but Hyung you said that we were going to buy drinks?" he said with a big grin on his face. 


"Ah, fine." I took out my wallet. "What do you want?"

_________________________________________________________

^^