Teasing

Vacation

When you're done talking to Claire your phone goes off and you look to see it says Himchan so you answer it.
"Hello."
"Hurry back ____ Himchan is starting to miss you," You hear someone yelling in the background down to who's phone he's talking on its Himchan, "Ha-ha sure you miss her right guys?"
I hear most of them agree and Himchan's voice raise losing his cool making me giggle.
"If you guys want I can come back."
You hear them talk and someone is handed the phone, "We'd like it if you'd come back," I hear Himchan say.
"Alright same place?"
"Yup," you hear someone say owe making you laugh since you have a good idea that it's Zelo.
You walk back to the same room to find a group of hyper men you guess you could call them even with two still under the age of 18.

You look to see that Jongup and Zelo are dancing around in my words like fools a bit but still look cool.

Daehyun and Youngjae are talking about something.

Himchan and Bang are debating over something; truthfully, you have no idea and don't really care.

Losing interest what they are doing you look around and sigh nothing in here to help you. Oh well.  
You pull up your bag and see that you still have you iPad in it . You smile searching through the apps you find the one you're looking for. Pulling out your small music notebook and headphones, you sit down after plugging your headphones into your iPad.

You push the piano so that the keys you hit are the note you want a the piano.

Looking at the screen, you take a deep breath, and start to play where you left off.

When you think of a new line, you write it out.

You do this for a few more minutes until they realize that you're sitting in the corner with headphones in your ears, one hand on your iPad the other holding a pencil as it scribbles notes and words on the page.

Looking up you see six guys looking over the page your writing on. Blushing you try to cover your notebook but they already saw what you were doing.
Before they can say anything you shut the book and slip it into your bag along with your iPad not caring that you probably didn't turn it off.
"What were you writing?"
You look down at your hands, "Nothing," you say a little bit too fast.
"Oh," you look up to see mischief in Himchan's eyes, "Well then you wouldn't mind we had a look."
You place a hand on your bag and glare, "Yes, I do mind," you tell them glaring afraid that your secret will be found out.
"Hey you said it was nothing."
"Damn he caught that huh," you think. So slowly, you pull out your iPad and music notebook. Unplugging the headphones from the device, you hand them the notebook, and watch for their reactions. They looks surprised by it. You wince afraid of what they'll say.
"This is really good," I hear Yongguk say.
I look up at them shocked, "What…"
"You sound surprised." Yongguk says, "This is well written and the music that you were writing with it isn't bad either. Can you sing it for us?"
You sit down hold your hand out and you're handed back your things.

You restart and when you push play you sing your song making sure you hit the notes like you did when you wrote the wrong without noticing that you were even adding more to the song as you were doing this.

You stop where you reach the end and look up to see they have their mouths open.

You hide your face in your hands afraid fo their reactions.