Misa

Vacation

Today has been the worst day of your life only your third day in Seoul and you already want to hurt something.

The stores near where your staying at is out of ice and so is the hotel for god knows what reason. So you decide that maybe in walking around you’ll find a place with ice so you can take care of your wrist. It must have been a good hour or so until you found a nice little shop that had ice. You noticed this when you went inside to buy something to drink.

You smile when you sit at a bench not that far from the shop with your ice on your wrist and simply drinking your pop.  That’s when you see a child fall down and start crying her eyes out.

You run over to her, “Hey are you alright?”

She starts to shake her head, “No, I dropped my soda.”

You chuckle at her to only have her glare at you, making you chuckle a little bit more. You look at the soda can that she dropped and the kind you had in your hand, it was the same brand.

“Here you can have my pop?”

She looked at you and shook her head, “Mommy said don’t take things from strangers.”

You nod, “What if you go into the store with me and I’ll buy you a new pop?”

She looked at you and slowly stood up, “Ok.”

You walk into the store and buy the little girl a new pop. When you leave the store she doesn’t leave your side instead she sticks to you like glue so to make her feel a little bit better you sit down on the bench and drink from your soda.

The little girl shyly looks your way then looks away blushing, “Thank you.”

You smile over at her and it brightens when she looks your way, “It was nothing,” you tell her making her giggle.

“Misa,” you hear a familiar voice say.

The little girl and you look up to see the guy from the day before, Kim Him Chan.

“Misa your mother is worried sick about you,” he says as he walks over.

You pull my black and red tank top up a bit more for some reason you feel like it’s too low.

“Sorry oppa but I went to buy myself a pop but I dropped it and the nice lady bought me a new one.”

She pulled you so you are more in his line of sight and when he saw your face he smiles, “That was very kind of you.”

You shrug looking away from the two of them hiding your pink stained cheeks.

“It was nothing I hate seeing children crying. I’m sorry but I should head back to my hotel room I promised my friend I’d try to Skype her around now.”

You bow to them and run off in the opposite direction from where Himchan is standing and toward your hotel.

Ignoring Himchan when he was calling after you and you kept running until you reached the hotel.

When you reach for your bag, you realize that you had forgotten right beside the little girl, Misa. You pat in at your short pockets and hit your phone sighing in relief. Still your passport and wallet even your camera is in that bag.

You don’t freak out instead you keep your cool and take in deep breathes

. When you start the walk out of the hotel, you run into Kim Him Chan and the little girl Misa. Misa runs up to you and wraps her arms around your waist dragging you down with her you are both on the floor of the lobby laughing like a fool drawing attention to yourselves. Himchan kept his face looking down his face shaded.

“Himchan,” when she says this everyone’s heads snap up looking towards him.

He sighs and takes off his hat and I think about his name then it clicks in your mind why his named sounded a bit familiar.

‘So he’s Himchan from B.A.P wow I feel stupid.’

Misa looks at Him Chan and bashfully and ashamed looks away from him so you pick her up and laugh.

“Sorry Misa but that’s not Himchan you should know that,” you tell her hoping that she would understand what your hinting at.

“Oh yeah sorry Unni,” you sigh a little bit and grab Himchan’s hand pulling him out of the hotel.

When you are far enough you let go of his hand and set Misa down slowly.

Sighing in relief you look at Himchan and smile, “Well that was a close one. Misa shouldn’t you be on your way home.”

She nods but keeps a hold of your hand, “Then Unni and Oppa can take me home.”

You laugh and pick her up again, “Ok,” you look at Himchan, “Lead the way.”

He shakes his head laughing so Misa and you puff out your cheeks and glare at him making him laugh even more. He starts to walk away from you towards the center of the city or what you think is toward the center. When you reach the building and after an hour of talking to Misa’s parents, you are finally set free and allowed to go back to your hotel. Before you can leave, Himchan grabs your hand.

“Can you wait a second?”

“Yes,” you look at him with innocent eyes.

“Why haven’t you asked me about anything like who I am?”

“I realized it today who you are and I don’t’ care you helped me even when I didn’t’ want you to and for that I’m thankful. I like you for who you are not your image that people see.”

You take your bag, walk away but turn back taking out a pen, and grab Himchan’s hand writing down your email address.

“I have unlimited WIFI even while roaming so if you want to talk just message me.”

Then you walk away smiling for your triumph for the day.