Amusement Park Fun

Vacation

It's been a three days since the incident with the guys. Himchan apologized the day after but you told him if he just dropped it so would you. It wasn't like you were mad with him or anything no you just were a little embarrassed. They had spent half an hour talking to you trying to make you feel better when they really didn't' need to. Today you look at your calendar to see that you have a week left here then you have to return home for school.
You sit down and look at your phone wondering if he'll call you or text you asking to see if you can hang out with him. You'd never tell him no since you like him for who he is. He's fun to be around always thinking of something fun to do. Today is no different you find him the same place as always on the bridge where the two of you first met.
You see him and to surprise him you run up and jump on his back laughing. He tries to see who is wrapped up on his back but it doesn't work.
You hit him on the head, "Hey don't you owe me a dinner or something?"
He laughs and calms down a bit, "Wow don't' scare me like that."
You laugh even more and mess up his hair, "Oh I'm sorry what should I do for an apology."
He shrugs and starts to walk away you follow him, "Oh I think you have had something in mind for a while."
He shakes his head, "No, it wouldn't be fair to either of us."
"What do you mean Himchan you are the one that's saying live well we can?"
He smiles and pats your head making you glare up at him, "I was wondering if you would say yes to a date with me."
You smile up at him and do the come-hither thing with your finger he leans down slowly and you lean up ad give him a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'd love to go on a date with you."
He smiles, "really?"
You nod, "Yeah I'd love to go on a date with you." He perks up and you smile at him shyly, "So what do you want to do?"
He stops dead in his tracks, "I can't believe that I didn't' think that far."
You laugh a little bit at how silly he is/ you grab his hand and start to pull him in a random direction and keep moving until you see an amusement park. "Nay, there's an amusement park lets go on a few rides."
"Why?"
You smile sadly, "when I was a kid I use to go to amusement parks all the time but then one day my parents just stopped taking me telling me at a young age that I needed to grow up and act like an adult."
He looks at you surprised but laughs as he pulls you to a random ride. The two of you spent the entire day there even when his friends called to tell him to come back to the dorms. When you two calm down you realize how hungry you are.
You grab Himchan's hand and jump up and down, "let's get something to eat. I'm hungry and I bet you are to."
His stomach's growls as he opens his mouth to deny his hunger. You laugh at him as you take his hand and pull him along.
"come on let's get something to eat I'm hungry."
He doesn't' budge so the first name that comes to mind you call him, "come on Romeo I'm hungry."
"If I'm Romeo are you my Juliet?"
You look away but you have a feeling he can see your pink ears, "Yeah but no sad endings for us, ok?"
He nods, "Then let's get you something to eat my beautiful Juliet."