Love? No Way!

I Love Both Brothers

 

“T-Tell me something about l-love.” You shyly murmured.

“Is that all?” Eun Jung asked.

“Uhuh.” You nodded.

“Then, where can we start?” she offered.

“About the feelings and emotions, maybe?” you suggested.

“Ah, okay. Let’s start. First; when I think of him my heart beats faster and faster and I feel something incredible in my body that make me energize and smile. Second; you show a different side of you when you’re with him, it maybe the good side or the bad. I guess that’s all, but if I we’re you, you should search the net for more things about love; cause there are a lot of explanation from different people that you can relate.” Eun Jung recommended for other option.

[You sighed.] I guess I’ll never get this love thingy

“Is there something wrong Ji Yeon?” Eun Jung asked with concern in her tone which makes you think that she is like an older sister.

“Eopseo, it’s just that I can never like this activity.” You shook your head and pouted.

[Eun Jung put a hand on your shoulder.]

“You’re a smart girl, I know that you could do something.” She smiled while she tries to give you will to do a good job at the activity.

“Gomawo. You’re such a great friend.” You smiled why you hold her hand.

“Anieyo, you are a great friend and I’m happy to have a friend at you.” She sweetly complemented you.

“Cheesy.” You chuckled and the two of you end up laughing.

--------

The class was ended and you went to your home.

[You did what Eun Jung recommended you to do, so you search the net to find ideas about love and one article caught your attention.]

I Love the Man I Hated the Most. Sounds interesting, let’s see…

          ‘It has been two years since I met him, we don’t give each other a good impression and ever since that I hated him for being such a jerk…

[You immediately remembered Jin Woon. Again, you shook your head to focus on what you are reading.]

…but after an incident that impression disappeared and the hatred that I felt turned to love. I guess a really fell hard for that guy, and now we’re married now and have a happy family. It’s really funny how it turns out.’

[You write a new entry for your journal.]

 

Dear diary,

       I just red an article about love, and somehow I can relate into it. It’s about a story of a girl who married the guy that he hated the most, and the weirdest thing is I suddenly remembered the bastard named Jin Woon; it’s not that I’ll marry or even like that guy. Me? Falling in-love? Like hell no! And if I fall in-love, not to a jerk like him. But, after seeing how happy Eun Jung tell stories about her boyfriend; I felt somehow envious? Maybe that’s the reason while she smiles often and always having a gentle expression her face. I wish that I can be like her too...

--------------

UPDATED! I wish that somehow the readers will like this thing here. HAHAHAHA :D actually, I don't know anything about love too. So there it goes, another epic fail kind of chapterxoxo