I'm A , So What?

I Love Both Brothers

 

Your POV:

I saw Eun Jung was bullied by group of 5 girls, and I think that I need to help her, knowing that she would not fight back.

 

You walk towards Eun Jung’s direction.

 

“Yah, do you know how to pick someone at your size?” Ji Yeon asked with so much dark aura.

“Back off Miss Smarty pants. What are you going to do? Tell the teachers, eh?” *the other girls laugh* the girl started to give the attention to Ji Yeon.

“And why would I do that? I can fight you off es right here and right now.” You warned them, seriously.

The other girls can’t believe it, a top student like you could be a . The girls look at each other and agreed to make the first move. It was Jung So Min which makes the first move, she tried to slap you. Luckily you we’re able to stop it with your reflexes.

“You’re so lame, slapping like a hungry monkey.” You pushed her which makes her to fall out of balance. The other girls we’re angered by that so they grabbed your hair all at the same time. It was not that painful as you imagine it would be, your patience runs out so you started to grip off their hands one by one. They were surprised that you have that kind of strength. You successfully managed to escape from them, then you started to heat up, you tried to slap them one by one but Eun Jung grabbed your hand and told you to stop.

“Ji Yeon-a, you helped enough, you don’t need to hurt them. It’s my fault, not them. So just let go.” Eun Jung pleaded you to stop, you looked at her eyes and you see that she’s really scared.

“Fine, I’ll let this slip off. But the next time you’ll do this to her, I’ll have no hesitations to make your heads bald.” You warned them as you tried to slap So Min’s face.

“Ji Yeon-a?” Let’s keep on going or we will be late.” Eun Jung called.

You walked like a boss and followed Eun Jung, then you heard So Min is uttering something.

!” she whispered but you managed to hear it and say:

“Yes, I’m a . So what? Do you know that I can be ier than you girls when you get on my nerves. SO BACK OFF, do you get it?” you glared at them with your cold eyes.

They hurriedly ran into their respective classrooms, and Eun Jung grabbed your hand and ran because both of you will be late. They reached at their classroom right on time before the class starts, their subject now is English, its no big deal for her.

“Ok class, get back your seats. The class will now begin.” Ms. Kim walked inside the classroom.

“For today we will have a special group activity, and there are only two persons in a group.” Ms. Kim announced.

“Who wants to try it first?” Ms. Kim happily asked but no one dares to raise their hands up, except for Im Jae Bum, her enemy for the no. 1 spot so she hurriedly raised your hand and said: “I want to be the first one Ms. Kim!” She was surprised by your energy so she picked you as the first person to pick your partner.

You stood up, walked up in front and put your hand inside the box, you get the first thing you touched and you prayed that you’ll be partnered with Eun Jung.

“Give me the one that you got, Ms. Park.” Ms. Kim commanded. You give the chip and waited for Ms. Kim to tell who is going to be your partner. You saw your teacher smiled and you hope that it is something good.

“Ms. Park you’re going to be teamed up with Mr. Im.” She happily said.

“What? Ms. Kim can I have other person as my partner?” you asked with so much disappointment.

“I’m sorry dear, but this is final. Go ahead, sit next to him and after I finish the pairing I’ll tell you what to do. Next?” Ms. Kim explained as she looks for the next student.

You look at Jae Bum’s direction, you noticed that he can’t look at you straight and you wondered if he still remembers about the last time you met each other. You sat next to him and you crossed your arms and look at the other direction so that you could avoid looking at him.

You heard him cleared his throat but you didn’t care, then he started to talk to you.

“Let me clear this first, I am not happy about this partner activity, so we could just do our things separately and on our own. Okay?” Jae Bum explained with so much confidence in his voice which made you more annoyed.

“Neh?” You looked at his direction and you give him an instant evil glare.

-------------------------

Just another crappy update here! I dunno what to do, I'm running out of ideas. Professional authors here in AFF, please help me. I'm a poor amateur with no experience, otokeeeeee?! Aigoo. Ideas please pop into my head. >.<" xoxo ♥