Tell Me Something About Love.

I Love Both Brothers

[You and Eun Jung entered the Cafeteria.]

"What do you want Ji Yeon-ah?" Eun Jung asked.

"I'll just have ramen." you answered without looking at the menu.

"Arasseo." 

"Annyeong Ajumma." Eun Jung politely greeted the lunch lady.

"Annyeong Eun Jung-ah, what would you have for today?" the lunch lady asked with a smile on her wrinkly face.

"Just two ramen please, and kimchi too." she kindly ordered with a smile.

'She always like to smile, I wonder if I should too.' you think. I think most of the guys like that kind of girl; gentle, warm, cheerful, friendly, cute. Unlike me, aish. Who cares anyway? 

"Here's the ramen." she cheerfully served your lunch and you were startled.

"Ah, gomawo." you thanked as you take the chopsticks.

"Aish! Not again." you looked at Eun Jung whose chopsticks were not separated right.

"You know, you should bring your own chopsticks before the school bankrupts because of the loss of chopsticks supplies." you sarcastically said.

"Yah! It's not funny you know that when you broke a chopstick, it means bad luck will follow." Eun Jung pouted.

"Here, you can have mine. I'll just get another." you handed the separated pair of chopsticks to her.

"Thanks." she smiled at you.

I never thought that a girl as cold as her would be this kind. I'm happy that I have a friend like her.

[You asked the cafeteria lady to give you a pair of chopsticks.]

"Ahjumma, can I have a pair of chopsticks?" you asked the lunch lady without a emotion on your face.

"Ah, here." the lady handed you the disposable sticks.

"Kamsahamnida." you bowed and went to your table.

Is that the famous Park Ji Yeon? She really is pretty, but her expression is blank.

"Thanks for the food!" Eun Jung clapped her hands and started to eat. [You stared at her while eating.]

"Uhm, is there dirt on my face? Do I look funny while a eat?" Eun Jung asked, embarassed.

"Eun Jung-ah, do you have boyfriend?" you bluntly asked.

[Eun Jung was almost choked, you gave her a glass of water and patted her back.]

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked with such concern in your tone.

"I was just surprised that you asked that, wae?" Eun Jung asked with disbelief.

"Just gathering info and such, so you really have a boyfriend? Tell me." you demand. [Eun Jung started to tell you about her boyfriend while eating, you noticed that she can't help herself blushing.] 'She is so lady-like, so envious of her.' you thought.

"His name is Kwon Ji Yong, but his friends call him G-Dragon or GD. Weird huh? He is also a freshmen in a prestigious high school, too bad that we barely see each other. But thanks to technology, we still have connections. We've been three months dating, he's handsome, sweet, caring and gentle. I think everything that a girl wants for a boyfriend is his characteristics, and I'm really proud that I'm his girl. But there is so much pressure having a perfect boyfriend." she chuckles and smile whole-heartedly as she remembers her boyfriend.

'She's so lucky to have a boyfriend like him, when will I meet that kind of guy? NO! I don't need guys in my life. Remember that Ji Yeon-ah!' [You shook your head to get rid of that notion.]

"Is there something bothering you? Is it about the activity in the English class?" Eun Jung asked with anxiety. [You nodded in agreement.]

"Tell me, what can I do to help. The very least." she smiled and you see the willingness of her to help you.

"Uh, w-well can you tell me something about l-love?" you warily asked without looking straight at Eun Jung.

"Aww, You really look cute when you're shy. Kyeopta." she smiled as she lightly pinch your cheek. 

"Aish! Stop that before my cheeks sagged." you slapped her hand.

"Ouch! Well, I think you have many idea about love, but why are you asking me? I mean you're a smart girl." she curiously asked.

"I'm not interested in any." you bluntly answered.

'She is so innocent, behind that cocky girl image. You'll never expect her that she'll be that cute.' Eun Jung happily thought.

----------------

 Quick update here! Annyoing bratt. Another crappy chapter. xoxo!