Annoying Boys

I Love Both Brothers

"Muh?" you asked confused. 

Aish! This guy is so irritating to. I wonder if how many guys are like him in this school.

"I'm saying that we should do that work separately, on our own" he instructed.

"And what makes you think that I'll do this activity with you?" you answered in a very intimidating tone.

"Eh? You're telling me that you're not doing this?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I'm not doing this activity with you." you smirked.

What's with this girl? Did I do something bad to her? She may be pretty but-- What? Did I think that she's pretty? I must be crazy. No! No! She's not pretty she's a witch. [Jae Bum was hitting his head to get rid of that thought.]

You noticed that Jae Bum was hitting his head with his own hands. 

Okay. This guy is insane, what is he thinking that would make him hit his own head? 

Ms. Kim was finished pairing up the student and is now giving you the instruction for your activity.

"This week's activity is you're going to make a short play with your partner, and the theme is based on the William Shakespeare's: Romeo and Juliet." 

"Muh?!" you and Jae Bum exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yes? Is there something wrong Mr. Im and Ms. Park?" Ms. Kim asked still smiling.

"Uhm, there's nothing wrong Saeng." Jae Bum explained a little shy.

"Ms. Kim, I would not do this activity with him. Can I just choose other partners? Everyone will do but not him." you protested.

"I'm sorry Ms. Park but I already told you once that this is the final decision, another complaint will be deduction from your scores. Are we clear Ms. Park and Mr. Im?" Ms. Kim finalized the decision.

"Neh Saeng-nim." you agreed a liitle embarrased.

Ottoke? 

"I already told you too just divide the work in the two of us, except if you have other plans." Jae Bum asked for any suggestions.

"I think I should do all the work and you keep your mouth shut. That's my opinion." you sarcastically said.

"Okay class, remember to work hard on your activity. There's a special credit for the team who has the most beautiful skit. You may take your break." 

[You walk towards Eun Jung's direction.]

"Eun Jung-ah, do you know anything about love?" you sheepishly asked while pouting your lips.

"Of course, every girl knows love. Why do you asked? Don't tell me that you don't know anything about that..." Eun Jung asked.

"Err, you're right. I don't know a single thing about that.." you admitted.

"WHAT?! Are you serious? So it's true intelligent people know nothing about love. Hahahaha!" Eun Jung chuckled.

"Yah!  Who are you laughing at? It's just that I don't waste my time on those petty things.." you explained. [Your cheeks  starts to turn pink.]

"Your cheeks are blushing, so cute" Eun Jung teased you.

"Cut it off." you hissed. 

"Arraseo. What a bad girl. Nappa. Let's go?"

[The two of you we're walking towards the Cafeteria when you bumped into Jin Woon's chest]

"YAH! Are you blind or dumb?!" 

"Oh it's you again Honey, it must be destiny" Jin Woon laughed at his own joke, then you saw Eun Jung laughing.

"Could you just stop saying those in' words before I crack that lying mouth of yours?" you warned him while flexing your fists.

"Easy there Ms. Grumpy. Don't frown like that or else, you'll get ugly. It would be such a waste for your pretty face." JIn Woon tried to touch your face byut you quickly smaked it off.

"Don't you even dare to lay your dirty finger on me, you Bastard." you gave him an instant glaire.

"Playing hard-to-get eh? Well you're going to give in to me anytime. I'll assure that." 

"BACK OFF, !" [You turned your back at him and walked, you grabbed Eun Jung and entered the Cafeteria]

The more you act like that, the more I like to get you. Park Ji Yeon, I'm gonna swept you off your feet.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! Sorry for the slow update, been hooked up by another Fanfic. Well, here it goes; another crappy update by yours truly. (Ji Yeon is being ier than ever. Hahahaha!) GD and Eun Jung couple is next. xoxo