Nightmare

I Love Both Brothers

 

“Umma? Umma!” Ji Yeon tried to call out her Mom, but there is no voice coming out from . ‘Mom, don’t leave me alone here. I’m scared, I can’t see anything, and you know that I’m afraid of the dark. Why did you leave me alone here? Please come back, please help me.’ Those thought ran out of her head as she was struggling to get out of the endless dark room. Just then a strange man was following, she kept her paces faster and faster but the man manage to follow, the she started running and yelling. Looking for help, but no one answered. She reached the dead end, the strange looking man cornered her, and she pleaded not the hurt her. But it seems like the man is not listening, then the man smiled, not a warm and gentle smile but an evil one. The man hit her in the head and she lost consciousness, the next thing she know she is in her bedroom, but she is not alone there is someone with her, and that was her father.

“What are you doing here? Go away, I don’t need a father like you. I don’t want to see you’re ing face. Get out of my sight now!!!” Ji Yeon yelled at the person in front of her. But the person has no emotion, it’s like he didn’t hear the screaming and the painful words her daughter using against her.

 

KRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

 

That was Ji Yeon’s alarm clock. All that happens is just a nightmare, it resembles how Ji Yeon was left alone. A tear shed in her left eye which means ‘sorrow and sadness’ that she is experiencing in everyday of her life which made her a cold heated girl. Like a stone with no more emotions, expressions and feelings. She didn’t believe in love because she knows that it only cause suffering and pain. She did not waste anytime as soon as she wakes up; she takes a light breakfast, showered and prepared herself for school.

She walks her way to the train station, as she walked she can’t help herself thinking about her dream last night and how she wanted to live her life. She is dazed off, she is mentally absent, but still she managed to walk.

 

‘I really hate having those kinds of dreams; I don’t want to remember how my family leaves me alone. All I want is too—‘ her thoughts were cut off when someone bumped into her. This makes her grumpy.

 

“Yah! Do you look where are you looking?!” Ji Yeon asked with grumpiness in her voice.

“Mian—Hey, I know you. You are the bratty girl that I saved the other day right?” The guy was Jung Jin Woon.

“I don’t remember anything, excuse me you’re in my way.” Ji Yeon remembered him but she doesn’t want to waste time having any conversation with this guy.

“You’re still rude, hey you’re going to Sejong University right?” Jin Woon asked using his charms to Ji Yeon but still, no effect for her.

“So what? Don’t tell me you’re going there too?” Ji Yeon asked sarcastically.

“Uhuh, I saw you the other day when you’re giving your speech. I never knew that a bratt like you could be that smart.” He explains with sarcasm.

“Ugh! Please leave me alone ‘kay? And mind your own business.” Ji Yeon finished their talk because she gets easily annoyed to talkative person.

“I-don’t-want-to. Hahahaha. I’m going to follow you around until we get to school.” Jin Woon still followed Ji Yeon like a puppy following his master.

 

Ji Yeon couldn’t do anything so she just let him follow her. On the way too the school Jin Woon always tried to break the ice between them, but Ji Yeon always answered him with one word only causing them to stay silent. As they reached the school gate Ji Yeon told Jin Woon not to get any closer at her inside the school grounds but Jin Woon pretended not to listen.

 

“Hey you Monkeyboy, I’ll just warn you not to get any closer to me at school. Okay? Or else I’ll—“ Ji Yeon tried to warn Jin Woon but she was interrupted when Jin Woon answered back.

“Or else what? You’re going to tell the teachers that you have a very handsome and perfect stalker?” Jin Woon batters his eyes at Ji Yeon as he tried to piss her off.

“I’m a black belter in Taekwondo.” She boast while looking at Jin Woon in his eyes using her cold eyes.

“So what? You’re still a girl. Bye Honey!” Jin Woon bid his farewell to Ji Yeon in a way that he knows that she’ll be really annoyed.

 

Ugh! I really hate that guy. He keeps on annoying me, someday I’ll get him.’ As she was walking at the corridor, she saw a group of girls bullying another girl, just the she noticed that the girl was familiar. It was Eun Jung, the shy girl from her class, she hurriedly walks toward to the group of bullies to save her chingut.

---------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry for the crappy updates, it's still not good enough. Can someone help me putting up the plot? Aigoo. Any comments, suggestions and options will be considered. Ji Yeon's role is really y eh? Kekekeke :D

xoxo♥