My New Life Begins

I Love Both Brothers

"Mr. Shi! Sorry I'm late. A lot of things happened. Mianhe." Ji Yeon explained, catching her breath.

"It's okay Ms. Park, I thought that you're not coming. I was just talking to Mr. Im awhile ago about the speech in the Opening Ceremony." told Mr. Shi

"Mr. Im? Who's that?" Ji Yeon asked.

"He has the second highest grade next to you. I heard that he's very competitive, so you better do your best this time Ms. Park." 

"Yeh, kamsahamnida Mr. Shi." Ji Yeon thanked her teacher.

 

The Opening Ceremony starts as soon as Ji Yeon has prepared her speech. The Ceremony starts when the director gave his speech for the new students, after that it's Ji Yeon turn to recite her speech.

"Fellow students today we will make the first step to reach for our brighter future. Let us seek each others help, students, teachers and administrators in fulfilling our hopes and dream. May this day be the start of our new self, and let us not forget to enjoy and treasure each moments in our high school life. Thank you."

Applause was heard over the school's gymnasium.

"That's the famous Park Ji Yeon right? She's really pretty and smart. I envy her for that." says the girl with enviousness in her tone.

"Yeah, that's rare in our school. Why the hell would she pick our school when there are many better schools that she could go into?" asked another girl. 

"I dunno, maybe she know someone here in our school or her house is near." the other girl guessed.

The Ceremony was finished, and the students went to their respective classrooms. As Ji Yeon walks at the school's corridor, someone bumped into her which caused to her fall and dropped her things.

"Yah! Do you look where you're going?" Ji Yeon exclaimed.

"Mianhe. I didn't mean it, it's just that I was looking for my room. Uhm, do you know where is the class 1-1?" the boy asked.

"I'm in the same room as you, I can show you. By the way, who are you?" Ji Yeon asked with coldness in her tone.

"I-I'm Im Jae Bum." the boy named Jae Bum said with cold hands.

"You're Mr. Im?" Ji Yeon asked, confused.

"Yeh, wae?" Jae Bum asked.

"Eopseo. And one thing, DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME. Okay?" Ji Yeon warned Jae Bum with her cold stares.

"A-Arraseo." Jae Bum agreed, scared of JI Yeon's cold aura.

Both of them entered the classroom and the tension was felt in the air as Ji Yeon and Jae Bum competer with each other. As the lunch break comes, many students formed into groups and eat their lunch together. Ji Yeon noticed that a girl was eating alone inside the classroom. It was Ham Eun Jung, she's a very shy girl with no self-confidence. She decides to approach her.

"You're Eun Jung-ssi, right?" Ji Yeon asked.

"Neh, why?" Eun Jung said, being shy.

"Can I join you for lunch?" Ji Yeon offered.

"It's okay I guess?"

"Why? Is there something wrong? It's okay if you don't want to. I can jus--"

"It's okay. We can eat lunch together." Eun Jung interruped. "Its just that you're the first person who asked to join me. I was just surprised." she smiled.

"Then, let's go. I'll just buy at the cafeteria." 

I'm glad that I made my first friend. 

 

- - - - - - - - -

Second episode, I'm sorry if I made many mistakes here. And for the grammar and the details of the Opening Ceremony thinggy, I'm not really familiar with it. HAHAHA. :DD Enjoy! xoxoheart