Chapter 4

Coming back...

Hi!!! Uhmm.... anyways........ an update this fast will be very rare, probably won't happen again............. but i just felt like i should probably continue on where i left off quickly........ and unless i mention it, this story isn't going to be abandoned. It's just summer break here, and i actually have a life. *sigh*

and............ Eonni, dont say ANYTHING.

Also, if you want, you can add me on facebook. I'm Fumiko Uboshtita on there. :)


 

"They're dating ofcourse. She spends nearly all her time with him, when she's not at the university and when he's not at school. Then, when they are, they spend most of their time texting each other during classes. THEN, when Bom-eonni has absolutely no technology with her and she's bored, she just goes on and on and on about him.

Straightening her posture slightly, she coughed into her hand and began to do a terrible impression of Bom.

"Oh my god! Did you see T.O.P out there? He looked so good with his shades on! And the way the sunlight hit his hair in just the right way, I nearly jumped [[read: GLOMPED]] on my jagiya right then and there!" At this point of her monolouge, Minzy had stopped and started making kissy faces.

"Then, it's like th--" "Sandara, did you see him? He was just so absolutely perfect! I'm surprised no guy has tried to get into his pants yet!"

Chaerin had interrupted Minzy and had also done a very bad imitation of Bom as well.

Now they had the blonde laughing so hard that his stomach was starting to hurt.

Both girls proceeded to make fun of the brunette that wasn't there, and they were having a jolly good time with it too, until a deep voice spoke up.

"I see that the three of you are having a good laugh. Pray, do tell what exactly you are laughung about, in case it is at the expense of me and Bom."

Immediately, all the laughing ceased and the three of them looked in the direction from where the booming voice had come from. A slight look of fear came into Chaerin's and Minzy's eyes, and they stood up suddenly and made their way to leave. The older girl threw a look at her brother and mouthed a quick 'sorry'.

Seunghyun smirked and told the girl beside him to go join them.

 The blue-haired boy with dark coal eyes watched the trio as they left the small cafe. His gazed lingered on them until they were out of sight.

Then he pulled up a chair and sat across Jiyong. Who just glared up at him and kept on eating his appe pie. This caused Seinghyun to scwol lightly. And Jiyong to smirk triumphantly.

But they didn't stay that way for long.

Grinning, the almost U.M.A. stole the spoon that Jiyong had been using, and with food still on it, he stuck it in his mouth.

It continued that way until the entire apple pie was gone.

Then, Seunghyun dropped the spoon and his expression changed to a more serious one.

"Let's talk."