Chapter 3

Coming back...

The hug between the two half siblings was short lived however as an energetic voice cut in.

"Ah! Jiyong-oppa, I didn't know you could run so fast!"

Chaerin loosened her near death grip on his body slightly, allowing him to somewhat see who had called his name. When he saw who it was, the smile from earlier grew even wider.

"MInzy!"

There were no words to descirbe how the younger girl's face broke out into a wide grin. Her eyes smiled. Hell, even her smile smiled. She was practically the epitome of happiness.

"Oppa, i'm so glad you remember me!"


"Jiyong, how was your first day back at a korean school?" Chaerin sipped her Earl Grey tea quietly, fighting the urge to slurp because she was in public.

Taking a small bite of the apple pie his older sister had gotten for him at the cafe, he replied.

"It was alright. A bunch of people remebered me, and a bunch more tried to ask me out. But the only reason they were even able to talk to me was because I had to follow that blue-haired idiot around. And GOD was he slow. Mrs. Park, our homeroom teacher, was really weird. She reminded me of one of those fangirls. And she was the one who told that idiot to show me around."

Minzy decided to cut in right there.

"Wait.... by idiot, you DO mean T.O.P-oppa, right?"

Jiyong gaped at her in disbelief, mouth hanging open. "Your friends with that.... THING?!?!"

Chaerin started making weird noises that made it sound like she was choking. Worried, her two dongsaengs started to panic, until they realized that she was laughing. She only sounded like she was choking because of the blue berry muffin that she had been eating. They allowed her a few minutes to laugh out whatever she had in her system before Jiyong tried to calm her by asking a question.

"Chaerin-noona, what's so funny?"

The older girl took one look at him, before she errupted into another fit of laughter. This time however, she did try to stop. Her efforts were in vain.

Seeing as she wpuldn't be stopping in the forseeable future, a.k.a. 5 minutes, he decided to tune her out and get an explanation out of Minzy.

"So... why exactly do you call him.... T.O.P?

Minzy looked at him with a bewildered expression before realizing what he had meant.

"Oh that's right! Only his firends call him T.O.P!"

The bonde nodded slowly as if he was talking to a young child, which technically, he was. She was two years his junior after all.

"Well, I gues s it's because that's what Bom-eonni calls him. They're dating, you know."

Jiyong's jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"They're WHAT?!?!?!"

In the background, he faintly heard anotehr fit of giggles, but he ignored it. Staring at Minzy in disbelief was top priority at the moment. The younger girl didn't notice. She just kept on talking.