Chapter 1

Coming back...

The teacher tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for her class to quieten. Five minutes passed, and the rambunctious students finally realized that their teacher was

A.) standing at the front of the classroom with her arms folded

B.) tapping her right foot VERY quickly (to what seemed to be the beat of Haru Haru)

and C.)   .....introducing a new face that was oddly familiar to nearly everyone in the classroom but two people.

 

Most of the girls squeeled in both surprise and delight as they hurriedly returned to their seats from the place they had been crowding around. The thing, or rather, the PERSON who they had been crowding around raised an elegant eyebrow. The guys who weren't sleeping put their phones away, and the guys who weren't playing with their phones were woken up. Two minutes later, the students had settled down comfortably and class officially began.

The teacher, who will be referred as such until further notice, cleared , unfolded her arms to drape them over the new student, stopped tapping her foot to the beat of Haru Haru, and cleared again.

"Class, this is the new student who you've been expecting. Say Hello."

The entire class, despite their excitement, said in unison in a monotone voice, "Hello." They really were excited, since the new student had transferred two whole months after school had started, but they were able to disguise it very well despite their age.

The teacher, who seemed satisfied enough, pulled the new student to the very front of the classroom, a.k.a. in front of her desk, and quietly told the new student to introduce himself. This caused a somewhat devious expresson to form on his face, which was quickly replaced by a more good-natured smile.

"Anyeong! Some of you probably remeber me, so here it goes." He gave a bright smile to evryone in the room. "My name is Kwon Ji Yong, but my friends call me G- Dragon." He put extra emphasis on the word friends. " I'm originally from here, but in 6th grade, I moved to America to go to a boarding school there. I went to that school until recently, actually. I just left to come back to Seoul." And with that, he finished his introduction.

More than twenty pairs of eyes stared at the blonde standing at the front of the room. Some looked him up and down appreciatively, whispering with their neighbors how NICELY the skinny little red-head had grown. Others took their phones out again, so that they could take a picture and brag to evryone else later on how they had actually known the violet-eyed beauty. And yet, there were also people who just stared at the slim figure, mouths hanging open and wondering what had happened to the fiery demeanor the cutesy former red-head had once possesed.

But three people, the only people who's reaction really mattered truth be told, had very seperate reactions from everyone else. One of them raised an eyebrow and smirked. One looked him up and down and whistled. One got an mischievious gleam in his eye and a devilish expression on the rest of his face. This ofcourse, did not go unnoticed by the teacher for those three people were the only three she really paid attention to. She immeditely got an idea stuck in her head. The teacher turned to Ji Yong (she wasn't allowed to be friends with students) and was going to say something, when said blonde told her something that made her nearly squeel in delight.

"Uhm... I'm starting to get tired. Can I go to my seat now?"

She unwrapped her arms from him, and with a strange gleam reminiscent to those, dare I say it, Fujoshis, she cleared once more and told him where his seat would be.

"Ji Yong-ah, your seat will be the spare desk next to Seunghyun-ah's.... He's the boy with th blue hair. That's right, keep walking... go to your right.... That's Sunghyun-ah, your desk is the one to his right..Exactly!"

The teacher took her attention off of her now favourite student, and glanced at evryone else. They too (except for one smirking individual who just so happened to be Seunghyun-ah) had taken their attention off of the slender currently blonde's being and looked at her owlishly. They were looking at her as if she had grown another head, or in this case, talked too much. Noticing what her mistake had been, she pushed her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose and coughed into her hand a bit.

"As I was saying, this is the new student you have all been waiting for enthustiatically since you first heard about him." She paused, gave her class THE LOOK, and dared them to say anything that would bring her current favourite's spirit down even slightly. Not that it would have mattered anyways, for Ji Yong was not paying attention to her at all, opting instead to look outside the window.

"Seunghyun-ah, since you are in all of Ji Yong-ah's classes,   I would like for you to give him a tour, of sorts. Just enough that he will know where his classes will be." She turned expectantly to the smirking teen. Seunghyun just gave her a small smile, and replied with a polite "Ofcourse, ma'am." What the teacher didn't notice was the thickly veiled hate and disgust meant for the slightly built boy next to him. But Ji Yong did, and he gave a scowl in the blue-haired boy's direction.

Seeing as the teacher had nothing else to say other than things that either didn't remotely interest him at all or he didn't know already, Seunghyun turned his attention to the scowling blonde next to him. His polite smile was turned upside down and his whole demeanor changed. But he was still able to say something that even resembled something polite.

"Hello, Ji Yong-sshi. I'm Choi Seunghyun, but my friends call me T.O.P.. It's a pleasure to meet you..."