Chapter 2

Coming back...

Hey. Sorry i haven't updated. I was going to do it last week, but my cp was being a butthead, so i couldn't update it. I've actually had this done for about two weeks now......... ^^ 

Soooo..... yeah..... Enjoy!!!!!!


 

Chocolate brown stared deeply into hypnotizing violet and firm hands grabbed slender shoulders. Shocked eyes widened in surprise.

"Seungri, what are you doi--" Jiyong's words were cut off as he was pushed up against the wall and kissed roughly.

A minute later, the younger male pulled away, breathing hard. His dark brown hair was in his face as he panted. Through lust-clouded eyes, he gazed hungrily at the petite boy pressed up tightly against him. 

Leaning in closer, the brunette whispered into the blonde's ear quietly.

"Jiyong-hyung, only my friends call me Seungri." He paused to nibble slightly on the older's ear. "And you're more than a friend."

A very noticable blush could now be detected on Jiyong's face as he uselessly tried to break free from Sengri's vice-like grip.

"Just call me Seunghyun..." The next few hours were filled with bpth pain and pelasure for the both of them.


Jiyong glanced at the blue-haired boy sitting in front of him and sighed. He could hear Seunghyn and his two friends, Taeyang and Daesung if he recalled correctly, talking to each other. Sure, he could handle Suenghyun alone (only God knew how many times he had done that before), but add Taeyang and Daesung to the mix, and you got a major migraine comig up.

Already he could feel it.

Fortunatley for him, it was already the last period of the day, and tomorrow would be a Saturday. Just the though of the weekend brought back many good memories. 

Most of them were memories of him and HIS Seunghyun having a good time. Not the loud-mouthed idiot in front of him that had gotten hit by puberty too hard. Honestly, that voice of his was WAY too deep to be normal. He was probably one of those U.M.A.'s that his Seunghyun had spent so much time reading about in his mangas. And Jiyong was willing to bet that the reason Seunghyun's hair was blue was because his personality was soo unpleasant that it had turned that color. How else could it be explained?

All of a sudden, the sound of chairs scraping against hard tile floors reached his ears and he looked up to see everyone standing up and starting to socialize as they packed their stuff up to go home.

He had been so caught up in his thoughts about his Hyunnie  that he had completely missed the sound of the bell and the sound of his teacher leaving. Quickly gatherign his things (which consisted of a notebook, a pencil and a pen, and his History text book), he left the room before everyone else despite the MANY efforts to ask him out.

Jiyong had to chuckle at that. Didn't they know that he wa already dating soemone? Oh well. What they don't know won't hurt them. Much.

As he made his way past the lockers, he couldn't help but slow down his pace to take in the feeling of nostalgia. It was quite hard to, really. He was surrounded by so many familiar faces, and everything practically screamed out deja vu. A few people remebered him (mainly his homerrom) and aprroached him, but that was about it. Most of everyone steered clear fo his way. 

It seemed that five years wasn't exactly enough to make those people forget. That worked out for him though. It didn't matter if they didn't like him. Their opinion really didn't matter to him anyways.

He was outside of the school campus now, just approaching the main gates, when he spotted a girl with messy golden hair and sunglasses. Immediately, he knew who it was.

Clutching his messenger bag more tightly, he broke out into a sprint and rushe dto his noona.

"Chaerin-noona!"

The blonde girl turned her head in the direction from where she had heard his voice. When she saw him, her pink lips broke out into a smile nearly rivaling his in size.

As soon as Jiyong got to her, Chaerin pulled him into a big bear hug and held him like that tightly. Being a good dongsaeng, he returned the hug with just the same amount of enthusiasm.

"Ah! Jiyong-ah! I've missed you so much!"