Meeting Right Afterwards.

Nine Months To Love [Haitus]

I ran away like a kitty avoiding water. 'I...' My blood rushes through every vessel. I wasn't sure where I was going. My feet carries me around town and into some stores. 'I can't...' I stare blankly at random things. I didn't even notice I didn't have my shoes until I reach home. I didn't even keep track of where I drop my cell."I can't believe my first..."

[Later]
He unlocks the door to his apartment and switches the lights on. Kim Bum walks into the living room and stares out the window. The city was alive and moving. 'Was it all a weird dream? Where was Soo Jin all that time? What happened exactly? Did he commit a sin?' He scrunches his brows and let out a scream. "Sheesh what happen to you. You didn't even come home last night..." Minho blurts from the kitchen. He grabs a water bottle and drinks it. "Or did you... Get lucky?" He laughs and walks over to Kim Bum. 

"Don't even joke now..." Bum whispers and shuts his eyes. Minho walks over and sits on the sofa. 

"Whose coat does that belong to?" He asks. Kim Bum widen his eyes. 'Coat?!' He lifts his hand up holding onto a yellow color coat. He didn't even realizes he grabbed it. "Is it Soo Jin's?"

"Shut up Minho you're so nosy! Go to work!" Kim Bum shouts and threw the coat next to Minho. He walks into the bathroom and slams the door shut. 

"Sheesh, what's with him..." Minho takes another sip of his water. Suddenly a phone rings. It wasn't his ringtone nor Kim Bum. Minho grabs the coat and found a cell phone in the pocket. He looks at the screen. Home Sweet Home it says. He look towards the bathroom and decides to answer it. "Hello?" 

"Oh! Thank god you found my phone!" A lady says. 

"Umm, I didn't really..."

"Thanks for your help! Where can I come by and pick it up?!" Minho looks at the time and quickly stood up.

"Well I'm running a little late now but you can come over to my place and pick it up. My roomate can just open the door for you." 

"Ok sure!" Minho tells the girl where their address was and got his things for work. 

"Ey! I'm out!" He shouts to Kim Bum before exiting. Kim Bum was still taking a shower. He leans on the wall and thought to himself. Nothing came to mind though. Accept for that girl's face. 

"Aish! How can I do this?!" He shouts. "Who was she and how'd she... AISH!" Kim Bum shuts his eyes again. What he felt now was frustration and confusion. "It's ok... It's not like I'm ever going to see her again anyways..." He utters and continues showering. A couple of minutes later he finishes and wrap a towel around his waist. Suddenly the door bell rings. "Who's that?" Kim Bum opens the door and looks at the counter. Minho's keys were still there. "Aish, that forgetting his keys all the time. He walks over and grabs the keys. Without looking at the screen he opens the door. "You always forget... Your keys..." He gaze at her as she looks at him. She had already taken a shower and changed. While he was still in his towels. 

"YOU!" So Eun shouts. "You stole my phone?!" She yells.

"What?! I didn't! You forgot it yourself!" He announces. So Eun heavy breathe and notices his appeal. 

"Please... Just give it back to me..." Kim Bum frown at her. He was about to grab her coat for her but heard Minho whistling down the hall. 'He's back for his keys!' Kim Bum's eyes widen and with a quick act he grabs So Eun and pull her into the coat closet. "What are you doing?! Kidnapping me now?!" 

"SHHH!!! I can't let my roommate see you! Come out when he leaves." Kim Bum closes the door and turns around the see Minho walking right in. Kim Bum distant himself away from the closet so it wouldn't look so obvious.

"Ahha you knew I'd forget my keys... Very responsible." He laughs.

"Ha ha very funny. Now get!" He said and threw the keys to him. Minho looks at him awkwardly and sighs. He pats Kim Bum on the shoulder.

"My dear friend. My dear uptight friend..." He jokes. "Just to let you know you close the closet door on your towel." He laughs and walks out. Minho shut the door behind him. Kim Bum look down and had nothing on. He turn around to grab the towel an d suddenly the closet door swings open.

"Is your roommate gone now?! So Eun asks. She fix her view right at him. Kim Bum's jaw drops and moves his arms over to cover any of his identity. "YOU !" She shouts and knocks him out cold.