Wake Up

Nine Months To Love [Haitus]

 

In my head, his voice repeats over and over again. 
His touch soft and relaxing. 
Feelings over flows and actions over goes. 
I feel warmth in the air. 
I can hear a heartbeat. 
Mines or his? I lay in his arms like a baby. 
I remember his caress and slowly smile. 
His words, stuck in my head. 
Is it a dream or reality? 
I don't know, but he calls me... "Soo Jin.." He call a name... "Soo Jin.." But the name... "I love you Soo Jin..." THE NAME ISN'T MINE!

"What?" My eyes shot open. I feel an arm lays across my belly. The lamp in the room was still on, but from the window shown a brighter light. It was morning. I touch my chest... ?! I quickly sat up. "Oh no..." I gasp. "No, no, no, no, NO!" I pull my hair. I feel the person next to me move. His thigh touching mines. I'm afraid to look. My heartbeat pulls and push the blood through me. I remember every touch last night. I push my hair back and slowly turn to him. 'Is it Hyun Joon...' I whisper... I fix my sight. My heart stop. The blood stop rushing and freezes. 'No... It's not...' I couldn't catch my breath. "This is dream right?" I manage to say. "A dream..." I creep my hand from my side up to his face. I slightly touch his cheek. "Why does it feel real... This is a dream. This is a dream." I bit my lips. "You're just a dream!" I shout and pinch his cheeks hard. I scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He shout. I panic and grab the little blanket and wrap it around me. I quickly stood up. I kept screaming. He was with only socks on. I close my eyes, scream, and ran to the other side of the room. The guy quickly sat up and rub his cheek. "Ow... What the heck?" He looks over at me and had a confuse face on. "Who..." He said.

"PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I cry. He stop rubbing his cheek and look at himself. He scream again and I scream. The guy quickly stood up and grab his clothes. "W-what did you do to me?!" He shouts.

"ME?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

"OMO! Please! I don't go for normal girls like you! You attacked me while I was vulnerable!" He quickly put on his clothes as I turn towards the wall.

"What?! Why would I go for you!? Y-youre... You're..." I pause.

"I'm what? If you give me a good enough reason, I'll at least think about giving your clothes back!" I turn back to him and he was already half dressed. He bend down and grab my pile of clothes. 'No! Think fast...' I held onto my blanket tightly. He slowly walk over to the trash bin and held my clothes over it. I bit my bottom lips and point at him.

"I WOULD NEVER GO FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO SMALL!" I shout. His jaw drops. It was silent for a long time. 'I think, i just broke his pride...' i look at him. His expression was blank. I quickly ran over and grab my clothes. "Bye!" I said and ran out the door. 'What have I done?!'