Hospital Heart

Nine Months To Love [Haitus]

[Month One]
"You don't expect me to wait for you right?"

"But Soo Jin... I was hopeing for you to be happy with me?"

"I'm not... Kim Bum, I want a good life. I want a family. I want to marry... I can't wait for your debut..." Soo Jin exhale. They were standing in her front yard. It was their second year together. Expecting things to end better, things crumble into a million pieces. Kim Bum heavily breathe.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm..." She walk in closer to him. Look down at her wrist, which was wrap in the bracelet he given her last chirstmas. "I... Can't be with you anymore... I have to move on..." She said and took it off. Soo Jin grab his hand and put the bracelet inside. "If we're really meant to be... We'll meet again in the future and hopefully you'll feel the same as I do. But if we're not meant to be... Live happily." She said and gave him a reassuring look. "Goodbye, Kim Bum." She whisper one last time and turn around to open the gate that led to her house. Kim Bum stood there frozen. Unable to accept the words she have just spoken. A tear escape the rim of his lash. He mouth her name.

"Soo Jin..." Suddenly a quick pain hit his head. Kim Bum scream in pain. "Soo Jin!!!"

[8:26 PM]
The hospital room was cold. It has that smell of rubber gloves all over. Even the twitching of the lights show quick shadows roaming around the halls. So Eun held her breath as she stroll down the hall holding a blanket in her arm. It's been almost a week since her absence of also being one the patients and almost a month since the truck incident. 
She can tell which one was her sister's room. Outside, stood him. The borderline of ever returning back. It was all his fault, everything became this way. So Eun madden with the sight of him. He lean next to the door. He notices her too and became very stiff. So Eun approaches slightly touching the bandage that was wrap on her head.

"So Eun... You finally came." He said, with a smile so faint. So Eun look at him hard. She didn't want to be here anymore.

"So it seems you've been here every hour of the day huh?" She whisper and reach for the knob. Hyun Joon grab her hand.

"So Eu-"

"Let go." She commands and pull away. "Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry... Please go see your sister. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you..." He annouces. So Eun stares at him while her eyes blurry with tears.

"Is she really going to be happy? Is she? Or is she going to continue laying there motionless? Knowing the definition of coma, I'm sure she don't even hear me!" So Eun shouts. Her face was red, the tears strolling down one by one. "I can't believe... You have the guts to actually still be in our lives." She look up at Hyun Joon shameful expression. "Also knowing my mother became sick because of this you dare stay close by! You're a bad man! You know that?!" She shout again hitting his chest. Hyun Joon stood there speechless. So Eun wipe her tears. "You really do love her..." She whisper. So Eun cover and bit her bottom lips. "Please don't show up in front of me ever again." She quickly said and ran inside the room. So Eun leans against the door and sobs to herself. 'What an annoying heart! You dare beat for this man still?!' She squeeze onto the blanket and pound on her chest. "I hate this... Why is it you in a coma and not me??!!" She walk over to her sister. She was very pale and also have a bandage wrap around her head. She have a broken arm and serveral burise on her face. So Eun look at her lifeless sister. "If it was me, you two would be so much happier... Why not me..." She sobbs and fell on the chair next to the bed. So Eun lean her head into the blanket she brought for Min Young and sob.