Bandages Please

Nine Months To Love [Haitus]

 

“And, he even said… He was going to be my PRINCE?! HA! Prince of cheating kingdom!” So Eun shout.

“So Eun. Just because you’re finally ok and that you’re heartbroken. I’ll let you drink for tonight. But as your uncle. This is only as far as you go ok? Plus, remind your father to pay me for these bottles ok?”

“PSH! Uncle! You own such a great HOTEL! You’re the manager of this bar down here! It’s not like I’m breaking any rules! *hic”

“Yes yes… Now I want you finish only two or three more and go home ok? I’ve got something important to do and I’ll be back by six later, ok?”

“YEHH! Stop treating me like a kid!” So Eun shout again and slams her cup on the table.

“You promise?”

“PROMISE! AISH! Babo uncle!” He quickly grab his coat of the rack and put on his hat.

“Oh and don’t go out to the bar! Stay in the break room here and finish up. I have a bartender in the office room. Ask him for anything ok? He‘s just as sad as you are, so you two should talk it out.”

“GO!!! You worry too much!” She grab a new bottle and open it.

“Aish… You… Just like your father…” He last mention and walk out. So Eun drinks it like her last. After minutes of silence So Eun sniffs and breathing became louder.

“Why am I like this?! He promised me!? And broke it!!! And messed everything up!!! And yet… *hic I’m here drinking my foolishness away!!!” So Eun kept pouring as the rooms around her just spins more and more. “Hyun JOON! You idiot! I hate you! You- and my sister are so evil…” She shout and lay her head on the table. So Eun sob some more and slams the bottle on the table. “But the worst part was… I’m still crying for you HYUN JOON! You monster! Leave my heart alone!!!” She shout. Again, she slams the bottle onto the table. “I can’t believe I fell for someone like you! If you- *hic If you liked her in the beginning! Why’d say you’ll be my prince?! *hic” She knocks the table three more times with the bottle and took another sip. So Eun lay her head down again, it was getting heavier and heavier. Her vision was also blurring away. “HYUN JOON! Why don’t you love me!? Why not me?!” She shout some more. “GOD! Give me a sign! What should I do next!!!” As So Eun slams the bottle of liquor for the last time on the table, it breaks and cuts right into her hand. “AHH! Ow… A cut…” She turns around and rub her eyes. There were three doors in the room. The one where uncle exited through and the fancy one was to the bar. “Uncle said don’t go into the bar…” She said and got up. “*hic I need b-bandages…” So Eun lift herself off the chair and drag her legs to the third door. “BARTENDER! I need bandages! *hic” She shout. There was no answer. She knocks on the door some more. “Bartender!!!” She shout. No answer, So Eun struggle with the knob for bit and eventually got it open. “BARTENDER! Bandages!” She command and crashes into the room. “Ahh… Ow…” her hand wasn’t bleeding anymore but the pain was still there. It was just that she couldn’t feel it anymore. She look around the room. “Wahh uncle’s room is so big! *hic A wooden desk! A TV and a nice sofa!” her eyes were very droopy and her arms seem to weigh her down more and more. She rub her eyes and look at the sofa. It looks like someone was laying on it. “Hey bartender…” She utter and stroll over. “I need bandages!” She shout. He didn’t wake. All of a sudden the tears start to flow again. “I need a very big and strong bandage for my heart! You HEAR?!” She shout. The guy turn his head her way, half awake.

“Shut up would you?! I’m trying to sleep here!” He shout and snuggle back into his position. So Eun look at the bottles on the floor. There were more then what she had. She grab one that was unfinished and drink it.

“Bandages!?” So Eun drops to her knees and lean on the sofa. She grab his shoulder. Just then she notice his hair. “Your hair… Is… The same color as Hyun Joon…”She whisper. So Eun slightly touches it and cry. “Why are you here… Hyon Joon…” She grab his shoulder and shook it. “Why are you here?!” He turn to face her. “You better not be here to apologize! I will not forgive you! I hate you!” So Eun shout. Suddenly the guy sat up. He was mess up as well. He hair was out of place. His shirt wasn’t fully button and there were bags under his eyes.

“Soo Jin?” He hug her. “I… I’m sorry! It was all my fault I lost you!” he cries.

“It is!” She whimper. “It is… But after all that, I still love you…”So Eun hugs him back. She lay her head into his chest. “But… You’re going to pick-”

“I quit. I quit acting for you… Today… Please forgive me? I love you…” He whisper into her ear. He slowly brushes her hair away.

“…I don’t know… *hic” So Eun said and let go of him. “You never loved me-”

“Don’t go!” He said and hugs her tighter. “Please don’t…” So Eun stay in the position unable to say anything. Her blood was rushing but her body was very limb and tired. Suddenly he caresses her cheeks. He lay his chin on her head. She was still sitting on the ground, clinging onto him. “I’ll become a husband to you.. Anything to make you happy…” So Eun looks up at his face. It was still blurry and the light was dim, but he smelled and look like Hyun Joon.

“I don’t know…“ She start again. All that have happen ran through her head. It hurts to think about it. “You never loved me… You love my-” So Eun starts but in a quick second he leans in and kisses her. He held the back of her heck tightly. So Eun struggle a bit but kisses back.

“I do love you… Don’t leave…” He would whisper after every break. He slides his hands onto her back and pull her closer. So Eun sat up onto the sofa with him and lay her hand at his neck and jaw line.

“I won’t leave…”