The Accident

Nine Months To Love [Haitus]

"So Eun! So Eun! Wait up! I have to explain!" Min Young shouts pacing through the busy sidewalks of Seoul. So Eun was a couple feet ahead of her. She carelessly rushes forward. "Listen to me! I could explain!" With every step Min Young, scream louder. She stops on the main street; looking at her sister walk away. "Please don't avoid me! I need you the most now!" She shout one last time and fell to her knees. The air was cold. It was still January, and the snow was just beginning to melt away. People walking by, stare at the inglorious drama. So Eun stops. "Please let me explain!" Min Young shout again. So Eun turn around with tears in her eyes. For the first time in a long time. She cries. So Eun takes a step back. She put her hand over her chest.

"What can you explain? What can you do?! You need me? Need me for what you did to me?!"

"Please I'm sorry..."

"What can you explain?! What do you want to say?!"

"A-about me and Hyun Joon... W-we... I..."

"You can't anything! You've always liked him, and never said anything! You wanted to take him away from me! Well, you can have him!"

"Sister! I'm sorry! I-"

"Watch out!!!" Someone shouts out of no where. With one heartbeat a truck was raging toward Min Young. So Eun can hear her last breath escape as she rushes toward Min Young, who was still kneeling down in the middle of the street. She shuts her eyes expecting the worst, the end. So Eun jumps in and pushes her aside, but not far enough that the truck hit her head with the rear view mirror. The twins fell unconscious. Min Young who still took most of the blow lay lifelessly as So Eun look at her fading sister. Her twin sister. Float away. They both were rush to the hospital. Everyone look with awe as a man arrive to the scene.

"W-WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" The man in a black sweater asks one of the police officers.

"There was an accident here. Please stand back." Then for a quick second he saw the police officers roll a girl into the ambulance. On the bed was, Min Young. With blood everywhere.

"MIN YOUNG! MIN YOUNG!" He shout. He tries passing by the police.

"Sir can I ask who you are and your name."

"My name is Kim Hyun Joon! I'm her boyfriend!"

"Which one?!" He ask. Hyun Joon stood still. 'So Eun?!' He saw them carry him into the car. The police look at him confuse. "Sir I request you go to your car and drive to the hospital immediately."

"Bu-"

"Please this is critical."

[Hospital]
In the quiet echo of the hallways, he hear nothing but his breathing. The feelings in his finger were starting to go away. The feelings in his mind was numb. Suddenly the doors swung open and Dr. Ahn rushes out. "What's your blood type?"

"Umm uh, AB-"

"Come quickly!"

"Who for?"

"For the girl with the Restrictive Cardiopulmonary. I need some blood for her she's lost quiet a lot."

"Restrictive Cardiopulmonary? So Eun?"