SM Entertainment

3 Emails | 3 Best Friends

Hey U-know! How’s everything going with you?!

  

 

 

I know we’ve hurt you and Max. And the three of us are sorry.

I’ll understand if you don’t reply to this email…you might not even read it!

 

I just…there’s so many things that I want to say to you…

 

  

 

Maybe I should explain to you WHY we made this decision…?

 

No, I think that should be Jaejoong’s job…you can take it when he teals you the reason, I’m sure since you guys have been friends since forever and are so damn close that the two of you are nearly unbreakable!

 

 

 

 

U-know…I miss you. I really do.

 

But I’m sorry. I just…

 

I feel like this was the biggest and probably the best decisions I’ve ever made…besides of course, becoming an idol.

 

True, doing this would risk everything that I own now.

My popularity, fame, money, job and especially, best friends. 

Just like how I’ve lost you…

 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment is a Korea known management company and is definitely the best I can tell, judging by how popular our hoobaes are becoming like SHINee or f(x) but that’s all they have…

Their inhuman…

 

They don’t care about what we feel…they just want whats best for them and their every thought every single day is “money, money, money! How can I made more money?!”

 

Do you know what’s that going to end up being?

 

Even if we died, they wouldn’t care. They would just rest their hopes and wishes, or no, I should call it greed, on our hoobaes…

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t want to see that happen U-know.

 

 

 

You’re probably going to disagree and go “no! their not going to do that!”

 

But, how would you know?

 

 

 

 

I hope, and I pray that nothing like this happens again.

I mean by lawsuits…

 

 

I know that the three of us doing this has caused SME’s popularity and trustworthy-ness to go down so that’s why I’m praying…

 

But, Hankyung?

 

What about him?

 

 

He did it for the same reason right?

Possible, he might have just done it because of us and is just following our footsteps but…

I don’t know.

 

Anyways, I’m honestly not expecting any reply from this email because I’m willing to bet that Sooman told you and Max to get a new email so that we couldn’t contact you two in any way…

 

I’ve only sent an email to you and not Max because…I know that he’s young and I don’t want him to deal with things like this…

 

He IS our maknae after all right?

 

Even though we’ve split, our heats will always be as one.

 

 

 

 

Goodbye Jung Yunho…

Good luck…

Be yourself and don’t change for anyone, no matter who says what.

 

YooChun.

 

Yunho put his hands over his eyes and his shoulders shuddered.

 

“Don’t cry…don’t cry Jung Yunho…you can do this…” He whispered to himself but he knew he couldn’t do it.

 

He missed his friends.

 

And they missed them back.

 

 

He had been wrong.

 

He should’ve waited. He should have waited…

 

He wanted to see them again…he wanted to be with them again, to laugh with them and to talk to them about his problems.

 

He never realized how important they were to him.

 

Until now.

 

Until they’ve gone away.

 

Until they’ve gone to some place far away and he can never see them again.

 

“Why…Why…?”

 

 ***

 

I'm just about to start that last chapter/email so, everything should be posted up by the end of the week ^^

enjoy this chapter xD

i know theres a lot of spaces in this chapter but...>< its just how i work >< sorry if im annoying u wif them xD