Our/Their Status

3 Emails | 3 Best Friends

Yunho…Sup bro?

How are you? Are you okay?

 

I know what Yoochun said to you in the email so I don’t want to talk about such things with you in case you cry!

 

Don’t deny it! I know you cried when you read what Yoochun said! To be honest, I was about to cry too…and that’s rare. Kekeke…

Anyways, I’m sending this email to tell you about my thoughts (obviously I should tell you that xD) on us splitting apart for who knows how long and our future activites.

 

 

Well, first of, I’m sorry.

I guess that says all doesn’t it? I don’t want to explain to you why we left but I’m sure that deep down you know? All the reports about us splitting and everything were all fake…the five of us and SME knows that…

 

All I got to say U-know is just believe what you want to believe. I’m willing to be that you’re having a hard time adjusting the life without the three of us (kekeke) and is having a very hard time believing what Sooman tells you to believe and that probably is that you have no friends in the entertainment industry?

 

Or more like you SHOULD have no friends = =

I’m betting he said that~

 

 

Anyways, that isn’t true.

We did this, for you. And for Max of course…we we’re hoping that you would follow us, that we wouldn’t ever split and can start anew again, together, as a whole, as Dong Bang Shin Ki but I guess…it didn’t really work out that way did it?

 

I don’t blame you for not trusting us enough to leave all your fame, your job and your passion behind so don’t feel guilty about anything. We understand.
We’ve been together for what? 6-7 years? We know you what guys are thinking about…

 

 

 

 

Anyways, going on from the sad bits that I’ve SORT OF covered, since we had the plan on giving up our jobs but it obviously didn’t happen when another management company signed with us (with a much better contract I have to say) we’re planning on debuting under a new name.
I bet that if we used the name DBSK/TVXQ, SME would sue us seeing as they were the one’s that thought of the name and have the rights to it.

 

Our name is going to be JYJ.

Jaejoong is changing his name spelling to JeJung…I guess it means that he wants to start anew? I don’t know. I don’t want to ask him in case he gets angry and you know how he is when he’s angry. He’s a cold hearted animal!
Joking~ kekeke~

 

So, the English album.
We’ve been practicing our English for a VERY long time. I guess ever since we signed with our new company. We plan on starting to record a train of songs by next week and in two weeks we should have some choices we can choose from.
Hopefully we can do it ><

 

 

Yunho, don’t give up and don’t give in.
You and I both chose this path to be basked in fake luxury behind the camera.

We chose this and now, it’s too late to regret anything.

 

 

I know you’ll be dwelling on this issue on the inside and won’t show Max maknae that you’re still not over us yet so please, please, forget about the past (obviously not our good times together but I mean the sad and bitter past of us splitting up and breaking apart) and embrace the future.

 

Because it’s too late to regret anything. It’s too late.
But, you know me, even if I could chose to go back to the past and chose whether or not I should sign that contract, I still would’ve signed it.

Because life would be different if I hadn’t signed it. If I hadn’t signed it I would be working as a whatever my degree was. If I hadn’t signed it, I wouldn’t be so world known.

 

So many ‘if’s’.
But, there ARE not if’s allowed!

 

If I hadn’t signed it, then I wouldn’t have met you. I wouldn’t have met Max. I wouldn’t have met everyone and we wouldn’t be a group, we wouldn’t be Dong Bang Shin Ki.
The five of us makes us whole, makes us, us.

Our fans know that. And so should you.
No, you should know if better because you’re a part of us.

 

Don’t give up Yunho.

 

 

Don’t give up.

 

Junsu.

 

PS. I know that I probably won’t get a reply for this email because like Yoochun said, I bet you have a new email. So, yeah, as long as you’re reading this NOW, I’m grateful and happy regardless~ BE HAPPY!

 

Yunho really didn’t know if he could take this. His friends knew him so well.

When Junsu had said that Yunho might be crying from Yoochun’s email, all Yunho could do was smile and cry at the same time at the truth of his words.  

“Eoteokke…eoteokke…” He whispered to himself. He wanted it to be a lullaby so maybe he could fall into a trance and not be hurt even more every time he read another word his friends were saying to him.

Every word that Junsu and Yoochun had sent to him made his wound of them splitting deeper and deeper…he didn’t even know that this was possible!

He sighed and put both hands over his eyes and rubbed them to stop the tears continuing to flow.

He had to stop it.

“Okay, I’m good…” He said after a few minutes and then closed that message from Junsu and opened the last email that he was most worried about…

 

Jaejoong.