Chapter 2

Top Secret Identity

Jangmi then hurriedly went to the meeting. As she enters the room, a bunch of staff members were there, busy preparing for the shoot. "Jangmi-ssi! I'm glad you came despite what happened in the last shoot." The photographer approached her and gave a big smile. 

"Injoo.." Jangmi glared at the girl in uniform. "Mianhae unni. I couldn't cancel it.. Sorry.. It was Hwejangnim who told me to accept it for you. I can't help but.." Injoo lowered her head. "Alright, alright.. I'll talk to him about this." 

"Ne`" Injoo said. "Shall we start? Jangmi-ssi you may change." The photographer said. Jangmi then rushed to the stylists and changed to the clothes for the shoot. 

The set was hot and stuffy. Jangmi didn't like how things were going. The photographer seemed upset. "Jangmi-ssi!! Make some good poses will you?! You're ruining the shoot!" He was trying to get a hold of himself from scolding her. "Good... Alright put your arm more to the right... and we're done!" 

Jangmi was about to leave the set when a guy approached her. "Jangmissi! Jangmissi!" Jangmi took a glimpse of the guy. She immediately turned away and walked fast. "Jangmissi!" The guy got a hold of her arm and she stopped. "Oh! Kamdoknim! Did you call me? Mianhaeyo... I didn't get to hear you. Maybe it's because of the noise from the outside? i can't hear pretty well these days. Choesonghamnida." Jangmi pretended not to hear and the director unfortunately didn't buy it. 

"Ahh... Yoksi.. You're really good at these things Jangmissi but i'm not buying." Jangmi just smiled. "Why don't we have a cup of coffee? I have something to tell you." 

"Mianhaeyo, Kamdoknim. Yakso isseoyo.. I have a lot of things to do and I'm pretty busy right now. Maybe next time." Jangmi quickly turned away and the Director didn't seem so happy about it. "Jangmissi.. It's my last request. You wouldn't want me to publish those things, would you?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Change of Scene ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung! Just give it to me will you? You don't have any applicants anyway. Help me just this once, please?" Hyeonwoo pleads Jisoo for the job. "Ya~ I know you're good in doing this but.. " Without finishing the sentence Hyeonwoo inserted "You said it with your own mouth. I'm good at this but why won't you just bring me in? It's my specialty." 

"Ya Ima! It's not like that. I do want you to work for me here since I need someone who's an expert but I seriously can't use someone who's in the top 10 wanted list of Korea! They'll shut my business down! How can I let you in when your face is posted everywhere in this neighborhood!" Jisoo throws the towel to the ground.

"Hyung.. jebal.. uh? Halmeoni is sick and I can't find a job anywhere." Hyeonwoo's face saddened and took of his cap. His phone rang and picked it up. "Yoboseyo? Who is it?" 

The guy from the phone spoke. "Urenmanida, Park Hyeonwoossi. It's been a long time since you left...." 

"Sajangnim..." Jisoo looked at him suspiciously but Hyeonwoo turned and went out of the filming location. "I told you already Sajangnim. I can't and I don't want to.. Shireoyo. I told you I'd stop already. It's been bugging me ever since and my face is already everywhere and you still want to use me?" Hyeonwoo kept giving excuses.

"Alright, I won't force you to but what will happen to your grandma... I wonder.." Sajannim's voice became mischievous. "Sajangnim! You're so mean jinjja! Why do you keep blackmailing me huh? There are so many guys out there who are better than me! I told you I'd quit!"

"How is that blackmailing? I'm just proposing something. So choose between the two. Do it and I'll leave your grandma alone or..." 

"Halkkeyo.. I'll do it! Fine! Just leave her alone." The call then went off. "Ya! Isn't that Park Hyeonwoo?!" A guy from across the street shouted. Hyeonwoo turned around and saw two cops heading his way. "Oh ..." He quickly put on his cap and immediately ran. "Bikyeo!!! Bikyeo! Move! Move out of my way!" He told the people in front of him. "Aishh.. I shouldn't have gone there. Stupid." He turned to an alley and threw the fruitstand in his way to slow down the cops. 

"Stop right there! Stop!!!" The two cops screamed from behind. Hyeonwoo was now heading to this building and he took a glimpse of the cops and they weren't there. He still kept running, scared he might get caught. "Aw!" *Thud* He hit a girl who was heading out of the building and both of them fell down.

He was on top of the girl. "Aiishh.. You should've.." Hyeonwoo's eyes went large.