Chapter 6

Top Secret Identity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years ago.....

"Mwo?!" Shinwoo's Mom said after hearing his request. "Mom, please. We decided to get married. Please approve of us." Said the pleading Shinwoo who was kneeling beside Jangmi in front of his mom. "Micheoseo?! Have you gone mad?! How could you do this to me?! What will your Father say after hearing this?!"

"Eomeoni, chwesonghamnida it was my--" "How dare you call me Mother! *Pak!* A loud slap breaks the silence in the room. "Eomma!" Shinwoo hugs Jangmi who started weeping and his Mom got angrier. "Get out of this house right now! and don't ever think about coming here again!" 

"Mom please.. Mom listen to me" Shinwoo held onto his Mom but she turned him away. "Madame Lee send these two people outside! Don't ever let them step a single foot in this house!" She walked heavy steps going to her room and banged the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyeonwoo sits hopelessly and stares at his grandma. "Halmeoni." He said in a disappointed tone. "Is something bothering you? You look like a person whose cat just died." His grandma smiling to comfort him. "I don't know what to do anymore. It feels like the world is always against me. Nothing goes my way." He slopes his shoulders and closes his eyes to hold the tears from going out. 

"Mianhae, I've been a big burden to you. You can't do anything you want because of me but thank you for not leaving me." She reaches for him to give him a comforting hug. "Gwaenchana, everything happens for a reason. It may be difficult at times but happiness will come."

"Halmeoni, did I ever do something so wrong that I'm experiencing these things? Am I paying for the past crimes I had?" He looks at his grandma sadly. "Hyeonwooya..." She caressed his hair softly and smiled slightly. Her gentle and delicate face made it even harder for him to hold back his tears. "Mianhae halmeoni. I.. I forgot I needed to do something. I'll have to go to my room." He wiped a tear that was on his cheek and left for his room.

"Cheoha, chwesonghamnida. I couldn't do anything for you nor tell you who you really are. It isn't the right time yet. Chwesonghamnida." She says as she turns back and walks to the balcony.

Hyeonwoo is at his desk trying to figure out what he should do. He took some papers and skimmed through them. He leaned on his chair and kept reading. A few seconds later, he saw the bag that he got from the girl he held hostage. He took it and looked inside. "Urgh, why do I still have this? Why can't I just sell it?" He stopped for a moment and remembered the girl's face while crying. Her face is so beautiful that he can't stop admiring her. "Why does it feel like I know her? What the hell am I doing. Ya! Park Hyeonwoo! Stop it!" He looked at the things inside the bag more annoyedthan usual. He took her wallet and looked at all the cards. "Uh! Igo mwoji? What's this? There's something lumpy here." He got it and found out that it was a gold necklace embedded with the ihwamun (imperial seal of Korea) then at the back the initials LYJ were carved. 

"LYJ? What's that? Oh well, who cares." He placed it back to the wallet and kept the bag. The door suddenly opened and he jumped off from his seat. "Kkamjagya! Hyung! Knock when you come in, will you?! You're always giving me heart attacks whenever you come here!" He knit his brows and does the annoyed face. 

"Aigoo.. This person.. Why aren't you still used to it?! I've been doing this for quite a while you know. Ya, what were you doing? Looks like you hid something." "Aniya, amugeotdo. Just.. something I got." Denying it made him feel weird. Why did he have to lie when he can just tell him the truth? Hyeonwoo, too, can't understand himself. It felt like he had some connection or the necklace looked familiar. 

"Still doing that thing you planned? Are you really going to do that? Ya! Stop doing those things already!" He closed the door as he said this and went to the table with him. He took the paper that Hyeonwoo was reading a while ago and seemed a bit confused.

"Isn't this Ahn Jangmi? That actress who's the wife of Star Entertainent's CEO?" He said as he was flipping through the pages. "Yeah, quite a hard one" Hyeonwoo ruffled his hair. "Good you know! If you know it's that hard then why bother doing it?"

He kept silent and thought deeply. "Ya~" His hyung waved his hand in front of him. He finally snapped out of it. "Mianhaeyo, what were you saying again? Ah.. Right. Hyung you know this girl... Nevermind." He grabbed his jacket and went outside of the room. 

"Ya! Park Hyeonwoo! Eodiga?! I wasn't even done talking to you yet!" Hyung shouted from the room. Hyeonwoo just waved and went outside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYSSSSS I AM SO SOOOORRRYYYY!!!!! I know it's been awhile that I haven't posted a new chapter but I'm really busy in school! I didn't have time to use or type since my sibling wouldn't want me to use the computer. -.- You know how that feels right? Well anyways, I am really sorry and thanks for reading it!!!!

I'll promise to update ASAP!!! LITERALLY! That's if I won't have something to do for the week. 

TATA for now BYEEEE :)

 

ON HIATUS!!! TOO MUCH PROJECTS GIVEN.. I SRSLY DNT HAVE TYM SO GUYS PLS UNDERSTAND IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY