Chapter 5

Top Secret Identity

Jangmi still looks at him blankly. "Hongjoo?" She raises her brow. "Keure eomma. It's Hongjoo." Hongjoo looks at Jangmi but Jangmi still can't recognize him. She pushes Hongjoo slowly and gets up. "Hongjoo? Hongjoo.... Hongjoo.." She bites her nails while thinking who Hongjoo is. She knits her brows and still can't remember. She gets irritated and throws another tantrum. This time, she throws everything she can grab. "Hongjooya!" Gi Kwang runs for him and immediately gets out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3 Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It has been already 3 months and Jangmissi still can't act? Why? We've been delaying this project just for her!" Said the Director. "Director, I'm really sorry for what happened. It was so unexpected and i don't think Jangmi can handle this." Said the worried Shinwoo.

"Chairman, do you expect me to tarnish everything I prepared for this project just because Jangmi isn't ready yet?!" The Director bangs the table out of anger. "Kamdoknim! Remember you're not the only one who's having problems here! If you care about your project that much then why don't you just get another actress for that film?! Why do you have to make a scene when this kind of problem is just so easy to solve?!" Shinwoo finally vents out his anger.

The Director looks uneasy and the look on his face tells something else. "Kamdoknim, is there a reason why you want Jangmi to star on this film so badly? Don't tell me you're trying to use her to.." Shinwoo realizes something but was cut off by the Director "Hwejangnim! Do you think it's easy for me to just let go of Jangmi?!"

"Sorry but Jangmi can't do this yet. I'll send another actress in replacement for Jangmi. Since I don't want this argument to get any bigger, just please leave for now." Shinwoo calms down and loosens up his tie. "If I won't like the actress you're going to replace Jangmi with, then you'll have to see something you're going to regret your entire life." The Director leaves the office.

"Kim Biseo, contact Tae Hee and tell her to come to the office quickly." "Ye, Hwejangnim." Secretary Kim obeys and calls Tae Hee. "Hwejangnim, she said she'll be here in 10 minutes."

After 20 minutes....

"Kim Biseo, are you sure she said 10 minutes? How come she's not yet here?" Irritated Shinwoo sits down in the couch. Finally, the door opens, a stunning figure from head to toe. A goddess-like image appears in front of the both of them. *KARA's Step plays as her background song* "Ahhhhh...." Secretary Kim starts to fantasize and didn't notice that his jaw was already dropping. "Arrghh dslkfndsghsdkngsdjh" He can't seem to take his eyes off from Tae Hee.

"Kim Biseo...Kim Biseo?" Shinwoo waves his hand in front of Secretary Kim's face. "Kim Biseo!" Finally, Secretary Kim snaps out of it. "Chwesonghamnida, Hwejangnim." He couldn't hide his embarassment that he rushed outside of the room. Tae Hee just looks at him leave feeling satisfied.

"Sorry for that. It's just uhm... He's a fan of you and really likes you a lot." "Gwaenchanayo, Hwejangnim. I get that a lot. So.. what did you call me here for?" She takes off her sunglasses and crosses her legs. "You said you'd be here in 10 minutes, what took you so long? You know I hate it when people get late." 

"Oh, sorry about that. It's just that, on my way here there were too much paparazzis and all. They kept blocking my way. Urgh, I just hate them. Too annoying!" She crosses her arms. "Didn't your issue get resolved yet? That's why reporters follow you a lot. Stop making scandals, will you? Anyway, Director Lee came to the office a while ago and we talked about this new project. Well, he already decided who's going to play the main role for that movie but unfortunately, the actress seemed to have some difficulties as of the moment. So I was thinking if you could be her replacement for the movie. What do you think?" 

"Hwejangnim, the actress you're talking about. Perhaps, is it Lee Jangmissi? I heard she wasn't doing pretty well these days and I already knew that she was casted for this movie 3 months ago." Shinwoo was taken aback by what she said. He felt uneasy but gained his composure. "Well, I guess I don't have to explain things further since you already know about it. So, will you take it?"

"Ah, I guess it's true. Avoiding my question makes it even more obvious. So, tell me, what happened to your lovely wife that she can't do this project, Hwejangnim?" Tae Hee wouldn't let go of the topic so easily. "I'm asking you if you want to do this or not? It's your last chance to gain your reputation back. At least think of your future. Does making a scandal help you gain popularity that much? Remember this Tae Hee-ssi, if this continues then I'll have to cut you off from this company and I'm pretty sure no company would take you in, am I right?" Tae Hee seems furious and glared at Shinwoo.

"For the last time, will you take it or not?" A smirk started to form in Shinwoo's face. "I... I'll take it! How can you be so cruel to me, Hwejangnim?! You're really mean to me. After all these years of being good to you, is this how you treat me? Ouch! It hurts my pride!" Tae Hee starts to whine and pouts her lips.

"Alright, I'll call Director Lee right away. You also try to meet him, okay?" "Ne.." Tae Hee gets up, puts her glasses on and does a runway walk while leaving the room. Shinwoo laughs a bit "How can she be like that... So chic yet so spoiled and gullible. I just don't understand her." Shinwoo receives a phone call from Gi Kwang.

"Yoboseyo? Uh, Gi Kwanga, wae? Is that true? Jangmi can finally come home?! The psychiatrist said so? Alright, I'll go home right away. Bye" Shinwoo gets excited and smiles "Kim Biseo, get the car ready and cancel all my appointments for today. Jangmi's finally back." He hurries down and gets into the car. 

Shinwoo arrived home and went out of the car. He smiled as he saw Jangmi get off of a black Hyundai Car. "Jang--" He was cut off by Hongjoo who came down running to his mom and kept exclaiming. "Eomma!!!" Says the excited Hongjoo. Shinwoo walks to the both of them. "Jangmiya" He says while smiling. "It's good to have you back." He hugged Jangmi tight.

"Mianhaeyo, It took longer than what you expected. The centre said it would be best if I stayed two weeks longer. They're worried something might happen so I just obeyed them." Jangmi regains her senses back. "I'm glad you did that. Chalhaesseo. Thank you for being well again."

"Hongjooya, mianhae. Mom did that to you. I'm sorry if you were hurt because of me. Will you forgive me?" She says while reaching for Hongjoo. "Ne eomma. I forgive you. It's okay, I understand what happened." He gives Jangmi a kiss on the cheek. "You know I was really scared because I thought I would lose you."  

"Noona! I'm glad to see you back!" Shouts Gi Kwang who was still at the doorstep. Jangmi smiles at him. "Injooneun? Where is she? It's been a while since I saw her." Jangmi looks for her secretary.

"Injoo left a month ago. She kept blaming herself on what had happened to you. She said she couldn't bare staying here and she left for the province. She also wanted to be with her Mom so we couldn't stop her. Mianhae." Shinwoo apologized. "We did look for someone to replace her. She's supposed to start work next week but since you're already here, I'll have to call her and let her start work tomorrow."

"No, it's alright. Just let her work next week as planned. It would be bothersome for her if we would tell her to work tomorrow. Besides, I'm planning to spend more time with Hongjoo for the rest of the week."  "Araseo, I understand." All of them go inside the house. 

"Ah, right. Shinwoossi, please tell Director Lee I can start working next week already. I delayed him too much."

"You're going to work already?! You just got well and you're trying to stress yourself. The center said it'll be best for you if you stop working and besides I already gave him a replacement."

Gi Kwang pitched in the conversation. "Hyung... About that, Director Lee actually called a while ago. He said Tae Hee-ssi would be good but he'll prefer Noona for that role. He said he'll just wait 'til Noona gets better and he also said he's sorry for what happened earlier."

"Something happened at the office? Shinwoossi, mianhaeyo. I'm going to be the one who'll call him." Gi Kwang slowly leaves the both of them and grabs Hongjoo to leave Jangmi and Shinwoo. "Jangmiya, you can't go to work yet. If you want, I'll give you another project. Probably even bigger than what he's offering you right now. You'll get more stressed if you do this movie."

"The more I'll get stressed if I don't do this, Shinwoossi" She bit her lip. "What do you mean? Did he tell you something? Did he threaten you? Tell me." 

"No, Shinwoossi. It's just that.." she breathes deeply before finishing up her sentence. "I... I was the one who forced him to cast me for the movie and there's going to be chaos if I won't do this. Plus, I don't want any of you to get hurt if I won't do this movie." Jangmi lied well, a part of it.

"Jangmiya." Shinwoo reaches for her hand. "Shinwoossi, trust me this once, uh? I promise I won't do something foolish and I promise I'll take care of myself." She looks at him sincerely. Shinwoo closes his eyes for awhile and finally agrees. "I'll agree, on one condition." Jangmi nods.

"I will be there with you most of the time and there must be at least two body guards with you all the time to avoid any accidents." "No Shinwoossi, it's alright if I already have two people with me. Plus, the staff are there, Director Lee is there and my co-actors are there. Trust me, nothing bad will happen. Oh and the two body guards? I don't need the other, one will do since I'll have a new secretary soon." Jangmi smiles and waits for Shinwoo to agree.

"But.." Jangmi does the puppy eyes and he finally gives in to his request. "Alright, promise me you won't go alone anywhere by yourself." Jangmi nods and Shinwoo gives her a kiss on her forehead then hugs her. "You know I missed you a lot. Ah right, I forgot one more thing." "Eung?"

He lets go of Jangmi "Mom will visit us soon. She said she'll help you with the preparations for the wedding" Jangmi's eyes went large "What? Wedding? What wedding?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What?! Jangmi and Shinwoo aren't married yet?! 

That surprised you didn't it? Ahahahaha :)) There are some twists and turns so I apologize for that. Well anyways, keep posted on my story to know what'll happen next! 

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR COMMENTS!!! THANKSSSS!!!!

OH and right, I'll try my very best to update my story as soon as I can. School's almost there so I'm not sure if I can post a chapter as fast as I can. Keke ^_^ But I promise I'll update soon!