Chapter 1

Top Secret Identity

It was a long night for everyone inside the compound. The deafening silence made everyone tense and anxious on what's going to happen next. It has already been two hours since the sound of the gunshots have stopped. No one would dare to take one step outside and check what happened. Terror rushed through them and kept trembling in fear.

In the basement lies a small room. There you can hear two voices, one from a girl and the other is from a guy. 

"No! Please don't, Your Highness! Please! I beg of you!" The girl pleaded to his highness with tears flowing down her face. His Highness hugged the girl tightly and said "Listen to me carefully. I have to do this to protect you. This is the only way."

"Still! I won't allow you to do that. I don't want to lose you please. I'll be alone and... and I can't live without you. Please Your Highness." the girl still pleaded. "No, you're not alone, Ms. Bong is here. She's going to be with you, alright? Stop crying. I'll come back, I promise." His Highness looked into her eyes and slightly smiled. 

"I'm so sorry Your Highness. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry." The girl blamed herself for what happened earlier. "No no no, It's not your fault. You've done nothing wrong, so stop crying okay? I promise I'll come back and when I'm not here, promise me you'll take care of your self."

The girl nodded and gives him a deep kiss. One last kiss that showed her sorrows and fears when His Highness will leave. 

"I'm leaving so stay here. Be sure to keep yourself safe." His Highness leaves but the girl grabs hold of him. "Don't leave me Cheoha (Crown Prince) Don't leave!" Cheoha holds her hands and tears start coming out of his eyes. "I have to go... I'm sorry. You know that I love you right? Don't forget that I love you. You're the only one I love and I always will. Always remember that. Bye"

Cheoha rushes out of the room and the girl is left alone weeping. "Cheoha don't go... don't go.. please.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At a Park full of blooming Cherry Blossoms ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isn't it lovely?" says Jangmi sitting on a bench as she looks at the cherry blossom foliage. "Ne? Sorry Madame.. I didn't get to hear you" says a girl in a black suit with knee-length skirt. "Doesn't it feel good when spring breeze touches your skin? And a bunch of flowers dancing with the wind just makes you feel so relieved and relaxed."

"Madame... can we please go already? It's already time and we're going to get late again!" says the girl in uniform. "I told you not to call me madame. You know I hate that so please call me Unni.. uh?" Jangmi complained. 

"Ne, algesseumnida" She answered in an apologetic face. "What's this meeting again for? I really don't get them. Wait... Is this another photo shoot that you didn't tell me earlier?" Jangmi crossed her arms looking pissed. 

"Ah... keuge... aniyo! It's not.. Well I mean.." The girl fake smiled slightly.. "I didn't mean to.. Well you know.." The girl looked down and got uneasy. Fortunately, Jangmi's phone rang she escaped the moment of crisis. 

"Hongjoo~ya! How was your trip? Was it fun?" says Jangmi.. "Ne eomma! It was. They had so much things in the museum. Oh right eomma will you pick me up later after classes?" 

"Mianhae... I can't. I have something to do and I won't be back til dinner. Well I wouldn't go if not for someone here!" Jangmi crossed her brows and looked at the girl but the girl just smiled. 

"Araseo.. I won't bother you eomma." "Take care and be good in classes alright? Im hanging up, bye"