Is she okay...

Would you love me? Even if it's just once... (hiatus)

You were walking home, when you start hearing steps behind you. You started to walk faster as well the person behind you, you decide to not look behind or else that person will notice and will kidnap you and your brother, you thought. You were at the door of your little apartment and ran inside.

"Noona, whats wrong.." asked Chinho a little worried, you just smiled gently and caressed his cheek, "Noona is fine, now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow" you told him, he pouted and you just chukled and pinched his cheeks. "Yah!, noona how many times have I told you to not pinch my cheeks?!" your little brother said annoyed at you. "Don't get mad~" you faked cry. "Yah noona you are suppose to be the elder here not me, you are acting like a kid you know..." he laughed as well you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

*What she lives here?!* you yelled in your mind, I was so worried because of Sunhee. This questions startg to fill your mind, *Why is she living in such a house. Is her economic situation good?...aish Byun Baekhyun why are you worrying about?!.*.

 I think I will just head home, I already followed her like a friggin' creeper. I should go now, you heard a door open, you hid when you saw Sunhee pass throught  that door. *Omo! were is she going this late at night?!* you wanted to yell at her for being so careless (A/N:Careless, careless shoot anonymous~ lol sorry I just needed to) and clumsy. *I guess I'll need to follow her again..*sigh* oh well* you started to follow her once again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were walking down the sidewalk to your night job as a waitress in a sushi restaurant, yes thats right you had two jobs... how sad right?. You again started to hear those steps, you started to panic but ignore it *If that person notices I know he/she is following me...that would be bad* you though.

You slightly turned around just to take a glance at that person. *Its a guy! it's probably a ing ert or worse a !* this time you began to run as fast as you could not even looking behind you. *Thats right Sunhee! ran and let him know that you noticed he was following you!, you're so intelligent Choi Sunhee* you facepalmed yourself and ran non-stop.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's POV

! she noticed me following her. *Great baekhyun now she will think you are some kind of stalker. You seriously need to stop hanging out with Chanyeol, you are becoming just like him, a creeper *sigh* Oh well sooner or later she had to noticed right?...* 

You saw her get into a sushi restaurant, *what the hell...she just ate* you thought. You hid behind the bushes outside that restaurant, *why the heck are you hidding from?!... ah, thats right she noticed me following her* you facepalmed yourself at the thought that you got discovered.

You saw Sunhee put on an apron and start to take the order of the clients, *wait...is she working here?...why?* you once again start to worry about her. Your eyes only followed her, you started to softened at how she was putting effort at what she was doing. Once in a while you saw how she smiled at the clients and once she turned around the smile that once was on her face.. faded away. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Wow lame!, ugh I am so so so sorry /bows 90 degrees/ I had been way too busy these days >.< and plus I fell in P.E class =.= once again I am sorry.)